Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Still haven't received an update...
Ordernumber #200000985

Paid 5 minutes after I received the pre-order mail...

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by MisterMaster View Post
Some people have gotten their tracking code
Really? I haven't seen any evidence of this yet. Just a lot of people finding the status of their order has changed to 'In Picking' - which is definitely not the same as shipping (which is when you'd get the tracking order). Heck, my N9 was 'In picking' for almost two weeks before it actually shipped.

Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Really? I haven't seen any evidence of this yet. Just a lot of people finding the status of their order has changed to 'In Picking' - which is definitely not the same as shipping (which is when you'd get the tracking order). Heck, my N9 was 'In picking' for almost two weeks before it actually shipped.
In Finnish:

"Tuli maililla postin seurantatunnus Jollalta ja näkyy paketti olevan Itellan lajittelukeskuksessa nyt "

"Pari tuntia sitten saapui postin seurantatunnus puhelimelle ja toimitus ajaksi luvattiin 1-2 päivää. "

"Seurannan mukaan mun paketti on postilla lajittelukeskuksessa, eli paketti taisi myös oikeasti lähteä"

"Viesti tuli myös eli tiistaina kait... "

"Tänne kans tuli se viesti että puhelin on matkalla ja kohta pitäis saada, oon toisen aallon tilaajia ja en kyl mielestäni rekisteröityny mihinkään mistä näkis jotain varausnumeroita tai keräilytilanteita?"

"Tuli postia!

Lainaus:
Voit seurata lähetyksesi edistysmistä täällä. Arvioitu toimitusaika on 1-2 päivää. Toimitamme Jollasi lähimpään postitoimipisteeseen. Huomioithan, että joulukuun ruuhka voi aiheuttaa toimitukseen aikataulumuutoksia. Jos sinulla on kysymyksiä lähetyksesi edistymisestä, olethan yhteydessä Postin asiakaspalveluun.
Ohessa toimitusvahvistuksesi. Tervetuloa Jolla-käyttäjien joukkoon!

Edit:
Toimitusnumerosi 10000000X tilausnumerolle 1000000XX

Eli olisiko tosiaan mennyt sen maksujärjestyksen mukaan... "

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterMaster For This Useful Post:
Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Hurrah!

Mind you, I'm a bit worried about the one that suggests they've got their tracking number but were in the second pre-order group. I'm in the first preorder group, and have heard nothing ...

The Following User Says Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Same here, first preorder group, ordered same day as offer came and ....silence.

Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Hurrah!

Mind you, I'm a bit worried about the one that suggests they've got their tracking number but were in the second pre-order group. I'm in the first preorder group, and have heard nothing ...
I think it's safe to assume he is a troll. Don't worry over it.

Tags
jolla, pre-order