Notices

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
How about battery? Lot of battery consumption or not? Thanks a lot tgalal wazapp is amazing.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post
Why is this not either in HARMATTAN subforum or clearly marked as NOT FOR MAEMO
It is coming to Maemo5, it's just hitting Maemo6 1st.
Agreed that the title should reflect that for now...

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
@GrimyHR

Chill out man !

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by AitorMitnick View Post
How about battery? Lot of battery consumption or not? Thanks a lot tgalal wazapp is amazing.
Battery consumption on my device seems to be higher now, however i think it's too soon to tell.

The Following User Says Thank You to diegofigueroa For This Useful Post:
Buenas! Espero alguien sepa español y me ayude, hace aproximadamente 25 minutos estoy esperando el SMS de activacion, alguien sabe cuanto debo esperar promedio? o que puedo hacer para registrarlo de otra forma?

saludos

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
I just want to ask tgalal to stick to the MeeGo UI guidelines. Some recomendations for future versions are:

1. Squircles of contacts on the push notification and in the app contact list.
2. Conversation UI is too redundant, the picture of the contact im chatting with should only appear on the top, not on every message we receive.
3. Every bubble can be smaller to just use 1 line, not 3. This is an issue when using landscape keyboard.
4. The dark themes also obscures the bubbles, they should be clear.
5. The alert tone should be configurable.

I know this is not priority, but the UI is very important for the N9 and MeeGo.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by agustinng View Post
Buenas! Espero alguien sepa español y me ayude, hace aproximadamente 25 minutos estoy esperando el SMS de activacion, alguien sabe cuanto debo esperar promedio? o que puedo hacer para registrarlo de otra forma?

saludos
te sugiero visites mi blog, viene información acerca de esto...www.nokiamex.wordpress.com

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
Originally Posted by diegofigueroa View Post
Battery consumption on my device seems to be higher now, however i think it's too soon to tell.
Diego, if you quit wazapp you receive messages? The notifications how are?

Te lo pongo en español para ti, que creo que lo eres. Si cierro el wazapp voy a seguir recibiendo mensajes correctamente? Como son las notificaciones te aparecen en la barra de arriba o como? De bateria que tal consume mucho abierta? Gracias, es que estoy pensando en cambiar mi iphone 4 por el Nokia N9 que me tiene enamorado.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
I agree it could have been said a bit nicer but it's not the first thread it's happening with.

I am only interested in Maemo 5 stuff, sometimes I open threads of applications which dont have a N900 stuff.
Just for convenience sake, put just N9 in title. When available for Maemo 5 too, append N900

eg:
[ANNOUNCE] Wazzap Beta - N9
[ANNOUNCE] Wazzap Beta - N9 & N900

I see already done here. My post is not specifically meant for this thread but just in general.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Panamá
I'm install wazzap and restart the phone and my problems disapears, is magnific, only question when I'm listen music and recieve message the music stop, this function is correct or is a bug....

The Following User Says Thank You to jeherreracm For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp