Active Topics

Notices

images which u receive damaged in this version

refresh button was in previous version not in this new

once you check messages in group and back they lost between contacts according to name not by which you recent chat

hope you understand

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
I get since the update at random times enormous lags in the application. Random disconnects etcetera

I also have extrem Problems with lags in persecute. I found out a journal file is created and deletet very fast and often at the whatsapp folder.
At the Moment it is very annoying to use persecute and it is a pitty, because i like this Client and appreciate the work of coderus.
Tell me if i can do anything to fix this behavour.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you not able to fix anything

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you not able to fix anything

I know this fact ! But can i deliver any Input, so it will be possible for you to reproduce this case and find any bugfix in the end?
I will be happy to help you, to make persecute better, by testing and reporting.

@knomic @vincr
Coderus mentioned on the openrepos page (https://openrepos.net/content/coderus/persecute) that he is working on a refactored UI.

Hopefully that will improve the lag/responsiveness of persecute

Good to know. I donated to support the Development, if there is nothing else I can do. For now I will use whatsup, because the lags are too anoying in everyday use. I am looking forward to refactored ui

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Just came back to N9 and to using Persecute.

With the 0.4.1 version from Openrepos my setting choices are still not saved. They revert back every time. Also there seems to be some connection failures, but reconnecting has so far always worked for me.

Should logs still be set to you Coderus or no need for them on these already know problems?

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
Thanks for creating oportunity to use Whatsapp.

I tried to use Persecute, but after a short time new and sent messages are disappering. I can't read the received messages before disappearing.

Any clues?

Thanks.

I started using persecute recently, as I had to re-register. While it generally works ok, has anyone had trouble where the whatsapp-server process takes 90% CPU all the time ?