Originally Posted by Rogatti View Post
off topic...not both

... Apple Patent on Touch Typing, Multitouch Upheld; Allows Ban on Most Androids. - dailytech.com

If confirmed: iOS , Windows...will inherit Android users...and the other mobile OS, will be met ?
US patent law... don't you just love it? I guess the longer the lawyers and judges keep the game in play the more money they can milk out of Apple and Samsung.

Then we have Obama acting like the leader of a Banana Republic vetoing a ban on Apple products when Samsung win a patent case but not doing the same when the result goes the other way. Why bother having laws at all if that's how you play the game?

What's even funnier is the major components of the iPhone manufactured in the USA come out of a Samsung plant in Austin, Texas. Whilst Samsung has been investing billions of dollars in manufacturing plants in the USA Apple has been holding billions of dollars in offshore accounts to make sure US citizens don't get a sniff of it.

Even when US politicians abuse their own laws in the name of patriotism they still back the wrong horse.

No wonder Jolla's current plans don't include the US.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to switch-hitter For This Useful Post:
What did you end up getting? I have the Z30 and it's just great.

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
jphone 2??

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...