Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
With 90% probability, i assure this will never happen.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
TGalal, any update on when a usable version will be ready?

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
eagerly waiting for this.

me too....can't wait more......please let us know the status..

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by ColaCheater View Post
Should be possible - The way http://whatsappstatus.com/ is doing it should be possible to do at least

its not working to mee !!

Hope this week is a beautiful week in my life

This app will take the Harmattan World by storm!

TGALAL, I know you have absolutely no obligation to give us any progress report but how about just a few words on how close you are?

Last edited by SamGan; 2012-03-15 at 03:31.

I am actually waiting for this app to start using Whatsapp, as I have an N8 and I keep alternating between N9 and N8, I want be able to use WA all the time.

Great going by TGALAL

BTW: Sorry for this OT post, I just thought I should provide some encouragement for the dev.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
@all the ones asking for the app; Please be more patient We all are eager to see what this project will look like - people who need WhatsApp and those who are interested in how it's done.

This is a free-time development and I'm sure tgalal (and co?) have all the motivation to work on that. We already got MORE informations about it than expected and even a confirmation that it likely will be a fully usable WhatsApp client.

If there is something the developer(s) want to share they'll do that. This isn't the forum or thread to ask such things + if there are news I'm sure you'll find it very fast on several blogs, twitter etc...

Enjoy the time on N9 where you don't get spammed with tons of messaged by bored Whatsapp users day per day

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
If any of the devs need images created for the UI I'll be happy to assist. Just give me dimensions, format and a brief description of each image. PM me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nosph3ratu For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls