Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Just downloaded the App thanx, it looks awesome, my only problem is identifying which folder each game goes, say eg, I want Mortal Kombat II, how do I know which ROM to DL and to which Folder in the Emumaster? Tried reading through the thread as adviced but I couldn't find any instructions!

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Just downloaded the App thanx, it looks awesome, my only problem is identifying which folder each game goes, say eg, I want Mortal Kombat II, how do I know which ROM to DL and to which Folder in the Emumaster? Tried reading through the thread as adviced but I couldn't find any instructions!
Read the wiki (add disk section) not this thread, the address to the wiki is in the first post

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Read the wiki (add disk section) not this thread, the address to the wiki is in the first post
Are U referring to this http://elemental-mk.blogspot.com/ ? Can't see any instructions there except features, sorry man I'm not good with this stuff!

Please read the first post carefully, there is wiki address, not the one you have mentioned

Last edited by elemental; 2012-01-29 at 16:07.

Also wiki link is on the app under about

The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_swe For This Useful Post:
Is your emulation compatible with IcontrolPAD (with bluetooth) like DrPocketSNES?

Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Is your emulation compatible with IcontrolPAD (with bluetooth) like DrPocketSNES?
You can connect iControlPad as a keyboard to n9. Wait a week and the gui for that will appear in the ovi store.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I get crash on Future cop when there is some/any video material and if i do not quick hit the start button, it will crash.. Why? can i/you fix this?

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Just downloaded the Emumaster update. The new scaling sprites support looks GREAT on my SegaCD games!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Just downloaded the Emumaster update. The new scaling sprites support looks GREAT on my SegaCD games!!!
Yes, new update (with scaling sprites and psx fix) is available at the Store