Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Hi guys,

Think it's enough by now. And this isn't going to have one of those drama comebacks. I've been on here since a long time, helping out with your devices, problems - and it's stopped being fun. And that's a signal for me that the activity has to end. I've had enough of toxicity.

If you feel like contacting me (for whatever reason you might want to), you can find me on irc.freenode.net #meego-arm 'Stskeeps', if you have any questions about MeeGo on N900 or ARM and would like exact information. You can participate in forum discussions here for N900 and MeeGo

By the time I left, my thanks count was 7658 with 1425 posts made, maemo.org karma 1161. It's been fun guys - I arrived here with my N800 long ago, learned so much from you guys and worked together with many of you on many different issues and projects, had beers with many of you and enjoyed discussing with the majority of you on there.

Even gerbick, whom I respect for having been a good discussion partner who occasionally understood facts/agreeing and for being brutally honest in a constructive manner. And SD69 as well, who has occasionally made me see red - yet I was being able to chat with him in a friendly manner and shake hands with him at SF2011.

(I did kind of want to go out in a qwerty12-style blaze, but I still want to see some of you guys around the place and I'll continue to bring a briliant MeeGo N900 hardware adaptation to you..)

Thank you, InternetTabletTalk and those of you who understood and supported the productive, constructive, friendly and hacker-ish atmosphere of this place also later in the rename to talk.maemo.org and those of you who participated in that atmosphere when arriving with your N900s.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
/Carsten

The Following 285 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
412b, abubakar, Acidspunk, acrux, acvetkov, Agent 770, ahmadamaj, akazero, akorvemaker, Alfred, alienhead, AlMehdi, alynsparkes, anapospastos, AndiThebest, anees, anidel, antezz, Aonsaithya, aperles, ARJWright, arora.rohan, atilla, attila77, b-man, Bartus, BatPenguin, benny1967, biobobby89, Blaizzen, borghal, bunanson, Bundyo, buurmas, CarstenDutch, casper27, cBeam, cfh11, chan32167, Changegames, christexaport, Chrome, cjp, codeMonkey, conny, Creamy Goodness, cstryon, CutterSlade, Daneel, danramos, daperl, datjomp, Dave999, davedickson, Dead1nside, debernardis, Deedend, demolition, diegofigueroa, doksng, Dr.Heyde, Dragoss91, DrSteve, dumpystig, dwaradzyn, e-yes, efekt, EIPI, ejasmudar, elie-7, eMiL, erendorn, F2thaK, fareed_xtreme, fasza2, fiferboy, flailingmonkey, Flandry, fms, frostbyte, funkmunk, fusi, fuyoh, fw190, gabby131, Garcel, GaryHT627, gazza_d, generationally, geohsia, GeraldKo, godofwar424, gordonshowers, Graham Cobb, gryedouge, gsever, Hariainm, HellFlyer, Helmuth, hgroove, Hotshot, Hrw, HtheB, Hurrian, hyartep, icebox, ikirk, ironm8, ivgalvez, jacktanner, jakiman, JamesBond@ge, jecargo22, jedi, jessi3k3, jflatt, jhwan, Jigzy, JimKnopf, jnack95, johnel, JohnLF, Joseph9560, jperez2009, Juhnu, jurop88, K.Singh, Ken-Young, kent_autistic, kevloral, Khertan, Kilian, kimitake, klinglerware, kojacker, kopele, Kroll, kruppin, lardman, larux, lifenexus, lorul2, lostinmirkwood, Lullen, madstunt, magog, Maj3stic, makel, Manatus, manavs, manojkumaru, MartinK, Maruzko, MaximilianJenius, mbo, mece, MeeGoExperts, Megaltariak, MetalGearSolid, microe, Mike Fila, mikecomputing, mikelima, MINKIN2, mmlado, moepda, MohammadAG, mohi2k7, momcilo, mrp, mrsellout, mr_jrt, mr_pingu, mscion, MyNokiaN900, neboja, Netweaver, Nikem, NIN101, nkirk, nos4A2, NvyUs, nwerneck, Näky, object, olympus, Omkar, onethreealpha, ossipena, OVK, oxpo, P@t, panjgoori, panta, pavlik, pelago, pepitoe, phyguy, Pillum, qwertyberty, rainmaster, Rauha, rcolistete, rcull, rdc, reflexing, Reggie, reinob, renowong, RevdKathy, RiD, rrdbala, sachin007, sada11, salawat, saned, Santhan, scifi.guy, scoobydoo, ScottishDuck, shadowjk, shiny, simmy, simpu, sjgadsby, slender, sorensen, spanner, SpeedEvil, Sphinx780, sr00t, SSLMM, StefanL, steph, stlpaul, stonda, Stonik, strange1712, SubCore, tekplay, Tensuke, Texrat, thp, Tigerite, timoph, timsamoff, timwatt, tissot, TNL, tokag, travla, trlopes1974, tswindell, twaelti, Ulle, uppercase, vegas27, vetsin, victorevo, vitaminj, vi_, vkv.raju, volt, vvaz, w00t, wicket, WilliePre, wimmme, Wonko, wormdrummer, xaccrocheur, xman, yerga, ysss, ZackMorris, zamorph, zlatko, zlatokosi, zod, zoner, [DarkGUNMAN]
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Thanks for everything you've done, and continue to do. It is very much appreciated. Good luck.

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
this forced me to come back here and log in to thank the post, bah!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to w00t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
The sky is falling.
Good people flock away.
/me is triste, solitario y final.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ spain
Thanks for all, Stskeeps.

We will miss you for sure.

Thanks for all.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Stskeeps > abill_uk

It's a shame you have to go man. I wish some of the deadwood would leave instead.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Bye. See you in an apple forum.

EDIT: This is a try to get him back and make one last reponse

Last edited by Dave999; 2011-06-09 at 17:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Thanks for all!
I hope you'll find it fun wherever you're staying now.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Stskeeps > abill_uk

It's a shame you have to go man. I wish some of the deadwood would leave instead.
No, you're wrong.

It's Stskeeps >>> abill_uk

Oh, why couldn't the maemo gods have have taken abill_uk from these pages in lieu of stskeeps!
I am a relative newcomer and have had very few direct contact with you, but I have definitely felt the influence of your work here while walking through the hallowed halls of TMO. Goodbye and good luck. May we meet yet again, another day, on another brilliant device.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Thank You for your time here. It's really bad that good people go away from here.
all the best!

Tags
death to trolls, fish for thanks, stskeeps, thanks for fish, thankyou