Did anyone see the updated swipe.nokia.com page already?

I think they do a good job there highlighting the main features of PR1.2 for regular customers.

Kinda apple-ish, but that's how it's supposed to be. As Marko Ahtisaari once said: "We outsimplified the iPhone"

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Anyone else still waiting for a PR 1.2 update? Or is it just me?

Originally Posted by user_nameless View Post
Anyone else still waiting for a PR 1.2 update? Or is it just me?
Me too. I'm hoping it doesn't take as long as PR1.1 that I got OTA mid February

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Me too....

I'm also waiting for PR1.2.
NSU keeps bugging me saying I have an update but when I connect the phone it says I already have the latest version.
All phones sold in Portugal (locked or unlocked) are "Country variants" and apparently there is no "NDT Portugal" version, so everybody here is just waiting for Nokia to show some respect for our beloved devices...

I was tired of waiting and followed the product code change carefully - and was awarded with the instant you have update in NSU.

I recommend it for those that have been patient long enough.

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
I would do that, but I will loose the guaranty. I prefer to wait a couple of extra months, before I give up and flash other version.

I'm still waiting too. I don't get why the update doesn't get released at the same time for all the phones. They are all the same N9 product.

I understand why carrier locked N9s need more time to receive their firmware updates (carrier pending approvals and stuff like that before being released to the public).

I don't understand why unlocked devices like mine don't receive the update because it's a Portuguese or a Swiss device and all other European countries received the update long time ago.
It's just not fair...

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
i am pretty satisfied with this update and this phone. but i hate vkbs. i am switching back to n97 for now. ah the pain.