Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Flasher>flasher -F main.bin -F emmc.bin -f -R --no-preserve
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Wales, UK
Congratulations...

You just won £20!!

PM me

thanks, received
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Congrats to you...

I just cant get red of that "warranty message icon" on zimage, it's flashing but the message still appears and is annoying and wast of time...maybe is not here i have to ask this question...i entered this...

C:\Nokia\Flasher>c:/nokia/flasher/flasher.exe -a c:/nokia/flasher/DFL61_HARMATTA
N_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_009-OEM1-958_ARM.bin -k c:/nokia/flasher/zimage.pr13 --
flash-only=kernel --suppress-warranty-warning -f -R
flasher 3.12.1 (Oct 6 2011) Harmattan

Picked ape-algo from a FIASCO file
Device is in Sync and connect mode, sending ADL reboot.
ERROR: ReadFile(65540) GetOverlappedResult() error 1167 timeout 4975 ms
Unable to detect flashing interface: standing by for device reboot.
Suitable USB interface (bootloader) not found, waiting...
Found device RM-696, hardware revision 1603
NOLO version 2.3.6
Version of 'sw-release': DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_009
Sending ape-algo image (7096 kB)...
100% (7096 of 7096 kB, avg. 12627 kB/s)
Suitable USB interface (phonet) not found, waiting...
Ping attempt 1 (250 ms)
Server application: 1.7.2
Found product RM-696 rev. 1603
Server implements softupd protocol version 1.8
Image SW version <none>
Image cert-sw not present
Image cmt-2nd skipped
Image cmt-algo skipped
Image cmt-mcusw skipped
Image xloader skipped
Image secondary skipped
Image moslo skipped
Image rootfs skipped
Image mmc skipped
Image tar skipped
Image config skipped

Battery level 96 %, continuing.

image [state progress transfer flash speed]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[x] kernel [finished 100 % 2793 / 2793 kB 2044 kB/s]
Updating SW release
Success

--suppress-warranty-warning parameter does not do anything, it was put there just as a joke for dummies

What you need to do to get rid of the warranty warning, is 1st flash to official full image, install developer mode, login as developer, then devel-su and then run "disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode", after that you can use flasher to flash kernel, and voila, you dont have warranty warning screen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
--suppress-warranty-warning parameter does not do anything, it was put there just as a joke for dummies

What you need to do to get rid of the warranty warning, is 1st flash to official full image, install developer mode, login as developer, then devel-su and then run "disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode", after that you can use flasher to flash kernel, and voila, you dont have warranty warning screen.
Here you are
I entered the #disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode but is giving me error like: CAL ERROR: nand_write (4096 bytes at around 00209000): Input/output error
disclaimer -cal: failed to write to CAL

Originally Posted by An9 View Post
Here you are
I entered the #disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode but is giving me error like: CAL ERROR: nand_write (4096 bytes at around 00209000): Input/output error
disclaimer -cal: failed to write to CAL
yes that command will fail if you don't do full reflash to normal image 1st. CAL is only writable after full "flasher -f -F main.bin -R" command. If you do any other flasher parameter combinations, then the command will not work.

Last edited by rainisto; 2013-02-22 at 21:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
You mean 1st, to flash org fw
then developer to activate and then command #disclaimer-cal remove View-openmode, then flashing zimage as a last one, is it?

I use this comand to flash my device on winxpsp3:
C:/Nokia/Flasher/flasher.exe -F c:/nokia/flasher/DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_009-OEM1-958_ARM.bin -f

Great Rainisto, i think is working, thank you very much.

Last edited by An9; 2013-02-22 at 23:13.