Originally Posted by lma View Post
You can't set it manually, it uses whatever the server advertises in its NAMESPACE response (modulo bugs). What's your IMAP server software and what exactly do you want to do?
It should be ok I suppose...

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ralphb View Post
In my experience, falling over on frozen water certainly Hertz.
Thanks, you made my day

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philippines
guys the link is not working.any alternatives?

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
I have a copy of the N900 manual. I was going to upload it here, but it is way too large (about 4.8MB). If enough people want it, I'll put it on my blog. Otherwise, I'll just email it to a few people on request.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by illusionado View Post
guys the link is not working.any alternatives?
Wow! Then the work already got started in correcting it.
Cool, so it would be back soon.....

The Following User Says Thank You to vkv.raju For This Useful Post:
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Indiana
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
Because of the water in it. At least this is true for WiFi as 2.4 GHz is the frequency of water.
Which is another reason they limited the N900's FM transmitter range of frequencies as well, else some would tune theirs to 2.4 Ghz and wind up listening to the ocean in their car.

My 770 manuals and N800 education didn't come from a manual, it came from here http://www.internettablettalk.com/ as did many others' over the past few years.

The only N900 manual reading I'll likely ever do is right here in this thread. It only makes sense that manuals aren't 100% accurate because 100% of the buyers don't read them. As Nokia moves toward Harmattan I would imagine they might want to consider sending an NDA to a few veteran community members and let them proofread/check for technical errors in jargon/syntax. Just a thought. Enough of this thread for me though- written errors in something I'll never read...non-issue.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by daveb70 View Post
Which is another reason they limited the N900's FM transmitter range of frequencies as well, else some would tune theirs to 2.4 Ghz and wind up listening to the ocean in their car.
Hmm, or broadcast your music to other cars in traffic queue.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Istanbul, Turkey
Originally Posted by MountainX View Post
I have a copy of the N900 manual. I was going to upload it here, but it is way too large (about 4.8MB). If enough people want it, I'll put it on my blog. Otherwise, I'll just email it to a few people on request.
Count me in, I couldn't download the file before the link was dead and couldn't find mirrors.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
Originally Posted by gecebekcisi View Post
Count me in, I couldn't download the file before the link was dead and couldn't find mirrors.
I just sent you an email through this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to MountainX For This Useful Post:
Posts: 60 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Nomad
Any chance of a copy of the manual? Thanks