Notices

Having the same issue, it started happening after FM 1.2. Any updates?

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to check back on this thread. Has there been really no fix for this issue so far? Daily I have to manually change the times on my N900 because they would show up 3 hours earlier than the original entry in my calendar. I have checked if it has something to do with the time zone (GMT +8), but they are all set the same. I didn't have this problem with my last 3 N and E series phones.

Just want to raise this thread again, any updates? Or any work around?

I have not found a fix for this. My guess is it won't get fixed as we are a minority....

Hey everyone, I finally figured out how to use the bug site so have filed a bug. You should all sign up and vote for it if you want to get the problem fixed.

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11011

similar issue here - with office 2007. the synchronisation works ok with the calendar appointments made in the same time zone (EET). if somebody makes an appointment from a different time zone, the difference is ignored, and the appointment in the phone calendar is the originators local time. e.g. if somebody from germany makes an appointment at 12 CET, it shows 13 EET in Outlook, but 12 EET in the N900 calendar.

Thanks, I need this fix too.