hey just bought a NIT and im trying to get things going, so far i've added the more repos at one point and a few other apps but i need help,

RDesktop doesn't work for me and i have the CLI installed too, even pyrdesktop gives me issues. Neither Connect.

Second, I mistakenly deleted the default repos for the latest diablo release, anyone can point me to them?

Thnx, looking forward any info.

-Geremy

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Hi & welcome to the forum!
Please be more verbose - "doesn't work for me" and "gives me issues" is too vague to be helpful in fixing this... Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Hi & welcome to the forum!
Please be more verbose - "doesn't work for me" and "gives me issues" is too vague to be helpful in fixing this... Thanks.

thnx, the rdesktop doesn't connect at all tried everything, and I am trying on the local network. the Python one crashes after I try to connect and says network connection refused. as well as, The Repos for the default Diablo release where deleted, does anyone have them to share =)

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Make sure you have RDP enabled on the computer that you want to connect to. Are you able to connect to the computer with a laptop, or some other computer on the same network?

The Following User Says Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post:
yes i can connect with my other PC's its enabled, Im wondering if im missing some dependencies? And its even set to allow ant RDP client, Cause its Win7 RTM.

Originally Posted by geremy View Post
hey just bought a NIT and im trying to get things going, so far i've added the more repos at one point and a few other apps but i need help,
You should tell which repos you have been adding, because using other than maemo.org Extras is not generally a good idea. Tell also the version number of rdesktop you have installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikkov For This Useful Post:
I have rdesktop 0.4 and pyrdesktop 1.6.0-5. and as far as repos I have about 60 plus full of apps but none of the default repos from the Diablo OS version.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
Originally Posted by geremy View Post
yes i can connect with my other PC's its enabled, Im wondering if im missing some dependencies? And its even set to allow ant RDP client, Cause its Win7 RTM.
Hmmm... this could be the case. I'm not sure if rdesktop supports (or plans to support) Windows 7.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrueJournals For This Useful Post:
thanks, how about the repos lol anyone?