Notices

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
you must be n900 950mhz or 1150mhz with cycle 3 and frameskip 8 and games will run fast

what is the best setting for Final Fantasy IX? i want to play it so bad i can't make a perfect setting for it

ok ive tried a diff bios, still the same thing. Anyone know why this emu isnt working for me?
Ive got n64, mega drive, snes, etc and they are all working like a charm but this psx emu ive tried everything even a diff bios.

I got it working, as usual figured it out on my own.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
badboyuk: what you do for this?

also some news ^_^
me: when you plan to share sources ? in fact i interested only in GLES functions ;-)

summeli:
I'll do it right away when I have some time

Hopefully today... I also try to get updates from Zodttd.
JSTAR: look to link in my subscription, we create compatible list with preferred game settings

Last edited by bonapart; 2010-12-07 at 15:46.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
badboyuk: what you do for this?

also some news ^_^

JSTAR: look to link in my subscription, we create compatible list with preferred game settings
I had to extract the image correctly using 3rd party tools. Been playing a few games but very slow and sluggish, even tho running at overclocked to 900mhz.
Which settings should I tweak for the games to get better results....is it frame skip or cycle mult?

badboyuk yea, increase frameskip and cyclemult (look at game compatible list for community recommend values)

Hey,

Thanks for the great work bona, I got a question. Do I put the roms in a folder named scph1001.bin or the roms should be named that way? Im guessing the later but I cant see the roms eitherway.

Thanks,

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
bonapart question:
What about changing the CDs? It's not the "must have feature", but it would be useful for games like Baldur's gate where you have to play with save states(memory card saves are broken in this game). Is it even possible?

Do I put the roms in a folder named scph1001.bin
Roms can be placed anywhere. scph1001.bin is a BIOS file and should be put in /home/user/MyDocs folder(n900 main folder).

he roms should be named that way?
Naming of the roms doesn't matter.

Magik: i think GPU acceleration is more needed, when it will be stable working i'll try to implement it

confusedfella: bios always should be placed in /home/user/MyDocs/scph1001.bin , roms can be placed anywhere you wish

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever