Notices

I was wondering (maybe this is kicking in an open door) if it is possible with some application to install android/iphone apps in maemo.

For example, an application to open the extension of the apps of android.

Ive tried NITDROID but wasnt very usefull IMO.

I don't think this'll turn up anything, but i'm just hoping i missed something while searching the internet on this matter.

Thanks!

Yes with Alien Dalvik

...and no they are not going to give it to us

This kind off posts are very annoying.
If you follow this forum a little bit, you saw in a couple off hundred posts the answer to your question.
If this was possible, it already was publiced
If people read this post name, they think, finnaly it's there.

But no, again someone who don't know how to search this forum.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kershaw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by tim_de_wolf View Post
I was wondering (maybe this is kicking in an open door) if it is possible with some application to install android/iphone apps in maemo.

For example, an application to open the extension of the apps of android.

Ive tried NITDROID but wasnt very usefull IMO.

I don't think this'll turn up anything, but i'm just hoping i missed something while searching the internet on this matter.

Thanks!
Oh yeah I think I could do that! How come I didn't think of that before? Very good idea.
I'll go to code & compile the emulator and then I'll post it here.
It'll be ready in one hour maximum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sr00t For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
This kind off posts are very annoying.
If you follow this forum a little bit, you saw in a couple off hundred posts the answer to your question.
If this was possible, it already was publiced
If people read this post name, they think, finnaly it's there.

But no, again someone who don't know how to search this forum.
bite me.....

The Following User Says Thank You to tim_de_wolf For This Useful Post:
bite me.....
now you're just being immature, i'm sick of people not searching before they post a new thread!
it will take you less time searching then making a new thread and many questions are already answered on those threads.

here is the thread as you cant be bothered searching!

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=69492

and you will only get abuse if you use this kind of language. think before you write something.
you will be treated the same as you treat other people

Last edited by tele; 2011-04-17 at 14:11.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by sr00t View Post
Oh yeah I think I could do that! How come I didn't think of that before? Very good idea.
I'll go to code & compile the emulator and then I'll post it here.
It'll be ready in one hour maximum.
hahahaha LMAO, well since we are asking for nearly impossible things, can we have COD black ops ported on the n900, i'm pretty sure our 600 mhz arm cpu can play it @30 fps

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ India
Someone please delete this thread..!!

Originally Posted by tele View Post
now you're just being immature, i'm sick of people not searching before they post a new thread!
it will take you less time searching then making a new thread and many questions are already answered on those threads.

here is the thread as you cant be bothered searching!

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=69492

and you will only get abuse if you use this kind of language. think before you write something.
you will be treated the same as you treat other people
Is there a reason why you state the, in your eyes, obvious? You would like all the 433 people who viewed this thread, took the time to read your reply, and then leave again with the feeling, hmm i still didnt find what i was looking for. Maybe ill just start a thread and ask the community. Because since I recall everyone is free to ask whatever he may feel like asking, and ask it to whoever feels like answering. But we create a thread to get clearance. Not eveyone who posts here checks on this forum everyday for news. Some of us drop by in the hope of people helping them. So I am immature? For reacting to someone who completely misinterpreted the thread, and can't say nothing topic related, but: "Im annoyed by this online internet hero for posting something someone else already posted." I couldnt be bothered less.

So please delete this thread, i just waisted 5 valuable minutes of my life telling someone who i will probably never meet, see or speak to again in my life, something he probably cant be botherd with. now... dont you feel like saying "bite me"?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tim_de_wolf For This Useful Post:
Is there a reason why you state the, in your eyes, obvious? You would like all the 433 people who viewed this thread, took the time to read your reply, and then leave again with the feeling, hmm i still didnt find what i was looking for. Maybe ill just start a thread and ask the community. Because since I recall everyone is free to ask whatever he may feel like asking, and ask it to whoever feels like answering. But we create a thread to get clearance. Not eveyone who posts here checks on this forum everyday for news. Some of us drop by in the hope of people helping them. So I am immature? For reacting to someone who completely misinterpreted the thread, and can't say nothing topic related, but: "Im annoyed by this online internet hero for posting something someone else already posted." I couldnt be bothered less.

So please delete this thread, i just waisted 5 valuable minutes of my life telling someone who i will probably never meet, see or speak to again in my life, something he probably cant be botherd with. now... dont you feel like saying "bite me"?
cool story bro. theres a search button for a reason! snm

Tags
foad op, pls delete, tim sux, tim troll