Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ju-maha View Post
Is this app going to Extras?
I must upload a new version with official Qt 4.6 to extras-testing first and then if people vote, it gets to Extras. I'll try to do this this week or next week and maybe add some features too.

Version 0.2.0 now in Extras-devel. New features:
- Tap tempo
- Possibility to turn off the high pitch click from menu

I'll promote this to extras-testing soon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNiga For This Useful Post:
In extras-testing now, please test and vote http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...tronome/0.2.0/

Would be very pleased if at least three more nice persons would test and vote so maetronome can hit Extras http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...tronome/0.2.0/

Thanks in advance.

Now in Extras, thanks for testers!

The metronome is not ticking stable.

When I used only the lower tick with a tempo of 40, I could clearly hear that sometimes ticks comes a bit later.

Especially when I try to practice something like 16 notes within a tempo of 40, it is well noticable.

Any solution?

Last edited by w_m0zart; 2010-08-06 at 10:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to w_m0zart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
would be much better to see screenshots =)

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
would be much better to see screenshots =)
You can see one in the download page http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/maetronome/

The Following User Says Thank You to TNiga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
i have been testing it....works fine for me and very easy to use, nice work. just one tiny problem. The volume is really low and when i am playing my guitar i can't hear it too well.

The Following User Says Thank You to neotalk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by w_m0zart View Post
The metronome is not ticking stable.

When I used only the lower tick with a tempo of 40, I could clearly hear that sometimes ticks comes a bit later.

Especially when I try to practice something like 16 notes within a tempo of 40, it is well noticable.

Any solution?
I hear very clear hickups when the n900 goes in a lower power mode.
Ie when it automatically decreases the screen brightness and when it turns the screen black. (this happens shortly after enabling the metronome and not touching your phone anymore)
my workaround: set the metronome, then blank your screen manually by using the sliding hardware button thingie on the right side of your device

The Following User Says Thank You to dieter_be For This Useful Post: