Notices

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ UK, Manchester
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Looks like it's failing to read the configuration settings. You may be best deleting & recreating the MfE configuration from scratch.
sorry is should have mentioned. . .I actually get this error when i am recreating the mfe settings! mfe appears to not let me save any setting until i have succesfully synced for the first time and so each time i have to go in and input new details!

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ UK, Manchester
nudge nudge

Originally Posted by vitaly_repin View Post
Thank you for the idea. I have informed our UI guys about it.

mfefolders is community application. So, anybody can help to improve it
I second the requirement to filter notifications for folders. Ideally for me it would only notify me when I get an email in my inbox, much like Outlook does. I have rules which filter crap emails to other folders but my phone still gives me alerts on all folders which is really frustratiing!

Originally Posted by jolo View Post
1) access to other folders works, you can move mails to other folders
2) It syncs other folders automatically.
3) No OOO message settings yet.
4) thumbnails are synced
5) Searching exchange server is not supported yet.

John
John,

Your answers are not correct.

In MfE there is NO support for moving messages between folders. You can view other folders but not move messages.
You CAN search the Global Address List, but once the contact you need is found, you cannot view it or use it, you have to first save it to your contacts.

hello,
i look for find a solution to move a mail (received from an exchange mail server) to another folder.
Anybody alreday found a solution?
Thank you for your help

Last edited by iron_480; 2010-10-29 at 04:37.

Sorry, there isn't one. The lack of flagging and inabiltity to move mail is the reason I had to stop using this as my work phone. A real bummer that they never sorted this.

Originally Posted by scaramanga89 View Post
Sorry, there isn't one. The lack of flagging and inabiltity to move mail is the reason I had to stop using this as my work phone. A real bummer that they never sorted this.
If anyone has any suggestions they are most welcome.