I remember setting up a brainstorm request for something like this.

If you want to flash a different firmware, the UK variant for example, would you just download the relevant firmwares and place these in the same folder as Maemo Flasher as if you were going to use that?

434MB WTF?!!

Could you please upload to Mediafire or other better file sharing sites?? I'm getting a 7kb/s speed and also i'm capped atm so it'll take a while. Does it come packed with the eMMc and firmware?? Otherwise why is the file size so large?? If it is, can you upload just the program itself and provide instructions so we can put our own firmware files into the proper folders, this'll be much easier and quicker for us.

Lastly, does this work on Windows 7 x64??

sorry for the delay. what the program does is, using the normal flasher-3.5 with the allready existing firmware images. normally you would have to type all the commands now the flasher.exe does this for you. you simply choose the kernel you want and the program starts flasher3.5 and does all the commands for you. you even get the question if you want to flash the emmc after the flash is finished. its a very complete and easy to use program... so even the dummies can unbrick their devices.

the overclock kernels are titan images the orriginals like 1.3 are offcourse from nokia.

the reason its 465 mb is because the flasher allready contains the PR1.3 global kernel and offcourse the over clock kernels. so with this program you have everything you need to flash.

updates of the flasher.exe are put on the server seperately so you do not need to download the whole ackage after an update. i will put the new version incl. 1.3 on my server (100 Mbit) tomorrow.

By the way, this program was made by Reg a good friend of mine. im only giving feedback to improve and promoting it to everyone interested. so all credit goes to him actually. i provide a dutch help forum for people that arent very good in reading english here... its easier for us to discuss in our own language...

hope you guys like the program.we dutch people use it allot!

it wont work on 64 bit systems by the way... there are some driver problems.