Hey all,

At some point in the past couple weeks it appears that my RS-MMC slot has stopped reading cards. I figured it was my card, so I ordered a new one and it's still not registering it. Within the File Manager the "Memory Card" icon is greyed out and clicking on it results in a "No memory card inserted." error.

I'm not entirely sure when it started, but up until recently it was working flawlessly. I've been running the default OS installation (3.2006.49-2) with several applications installed, and a few recently added that i suppose could have screwed something up. Luckily my tabby is still under Nokia's limited warranty, but I wanted to check here to see if you all who are a bit more familiar with the 770's software and whatnot had any potential fixes.

I'd like to get away without sending it in for repair and being without it for a month, if possible.

If there's some terminal command that I need to run and copy the output here that would be helpful let me know. I'm willing to try anything that won't void my warranty If I need to re-flash the OS or something like that, please point me to a good walk-through (I've been wanting to try out 2007HE anyways...)

Any ideas?

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

Reflashed latest version of OS2006 and the problem was not solved. Ideas?

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

Cool...thanks for the help guys, I appreciate the overwhelming response.

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07