Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I have a little teaser for next version...

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
HELP, I tried installing bounce, on the time lapse and width section, I did not enter any value with the assumption that it will use default value but now my phone is stuck in reboot loop. What can i do? I can't even reinstall f/w

EDIT: Ok, I managed to restored my phone to working state, quick combination of clicking install on NSU while the phone rebooting did the trick, but may I suggest the developer to implement default value should a blank value is inserted, that way, chances of things gone wrong will be greatly reduced

Last edited by kai_en; 2011-12-19 at 10:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to kai_en For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
this wont enable landscape MODs on my device? it only enables it for the blanco theme I assume? Which 2 files does it edit? Ive forgotten

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-12-19 at 10:54.

Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
HELP, I tried installing bounce, on the time lapse and width section, I did not enter any value with the assumption that it will use default value but now my phone is stuck in reboot loop. What can i do? I can't even reinstall f/w

EDIT: Ok, I managed to restored my phone to working state, quick combination of clicking install on NSU while the phone rebooting did the trick, but may I suggest the developer to implement default value should a blank value is inserted, that way, chances of things gone wrong will be greatly reduced
Thanks! Will do what you propsed.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
this wont enable landscape MODs on my device? it only enables it for the blanco theme I assume? Which 2 files does it edit? Ive forgotten
Yes, that is true. I don't want to change the base theme as that is default. I also want it to work on all themes. So if the user are on blanco (or any other) theme it will override and not use the base theme. I think it would work if the user apply your tweak first and then n9tweak as it will copy the files from the base theme folder.

My plan is to implement the faster transitions to n9tweak later.. just need a heck of diff usage to see which strings and files you have changed. So have been waiting with that.

New version out http://minus.com/mb5trtYJt#4

0.2-5 * Fixed white correction text
* Added change applauncher icon size
* Added change applauncher text color
* Added change applauncher text size
* Added stretched space to vkb
* Fixed lock-screen landscape
* Fixed a root ssh bug

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Malvern, PA
Ok so i'm a noob. I keep getting asked for a password. I'm assuming it would be the root pw but I haven't defined one. Is there a default pw.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ss29er View Post
Ok so i'm a noob. I keep getting asked for a password. I'm assuming it would be the root pw but I haven't defined one. Is there a default pw.

Thanks!
Yes, it is "rootme" but i recommend changing it.

..and make sure you have developer-mode on.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2011-12-19 at 19:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
This tool looks great! Is there a GUI wrapper in the works/planned version release?