@RealJohnGalt i have only this in updater-script, probably should check version too...
Code:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "mako" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "mako" || getprop("ro.cm.device") == "mako");

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wganis View Post
Alo is possible downgrade bootloader from hhz12k to hhz12hb ? I try install cm12.1 base in recovery this package support bootloader hhz12h , thx for guide
It's possible to downgrade, but I'll also upload the zip without the check shortly.

Originally Posted by liar View Post
@RealJohnGalt i have only this in updater-script, probably should check version too...
Code:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "mako" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "mako" || getprop("ro.cm.device") == "mako");
I'll do that and also check it's being flashed on top of the correct cm-12.1 base. Thank you.

Edit: cm12.1 without the bootloader check uploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/download/12...ad-nocheck.zip

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-07-11 at 20:16.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
New sfdroid release: https://www.mediafire.com/?dd8zdu7gg74q292

Topic also updated for this release. Got rid of a crash from leaving the card open for awhile, hoping it's the last one.

This can be flashed on top of existing cm12.1 sfdroid installs with nothing else required for updating.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-07-13 at 04:33.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
I've tried to flash the new sfdroid, when I've swiped to confirm, my device rebooted on recovery again and then the flash option is disapeared, Now I only can repatch init (pressing repatch on top of the screen I see "Patch Ubuntu Touch's init?") or set radio.img.
What can I do now?

Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
I've tried to flash the new sfdroid, when I've swiped to confirm, my device rebooted on recovery again and then the flash option is disapeared, Now I only can repatch init (pressing repatch on top of the screen I see "Patch Ubuntu Touch's init?") or set radio.img.
What can I do now?
Are you sure you flashed it on the sailfish rom? It sounds like you may have flashed it on your primary rom if the multirom screen isn't appearing on boot.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
Yes, I'm sure, I've selected advanced>multirom>list rom>sailfish (it's the only one I have as secondary, the primary is Android.

EDIT: the problem is the new sfdroid.zip, I've just flashed again everything and when I flash sfdroid it happens again.

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2016-07-13 at 06:37.

To clarify: you can see sailfish in multirom when you boot the device, but it reboots to recovery when you select it?

edit: the only change in this zip is system.jar. Even if system.jar was bad, sailfish should still boot. This seems like it could be a recovery issue.

Did you see the flashing message afterward?

Edit2: What twrp version are you on? I can't recreate the issue using the twrp linked in topic, and "sfdroid-hammerhead-cm121-prealpha2.zip"

Edit3: Also try re-downloading the zip if possible.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-07-13 at 06:50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
I flash sfdroid prealpha 2 zip on list rom multirom is fine and normal but in my opinion preaalpha 1 more stable in my device , i use twrp 2.8.7

The Following User Says Thank You to wganis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wganis View Post
I flash sfdroid prealpha 2 zip on list rom multirom is fine and normal but in my opinion preaalpha 1 more stable in my device , i use twrp 2.8.7
Do you have a way of replicating any crashes you've experienced? Also, next time you experience one and have time, could you run:

Code:
devel-su /system/bin/logcat > sfdroid
And then upload the file?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Ok after devel su /system/bin/logcat > sfdroid the result _bionic_open_tzdata_path:ANDROID_ROOT NOT SET idont know is correct or no i try several times and got the same result

The Following User Says Thank You to wganis For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid