Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by sak500 View Post
Oh noes, what will happen to OVI suite and tons of software for maemo on the ovi store? I think they were about to release 3D roller coaster and also turn by turn navigation for N900....I'll really miss those guys /NOT

/sarc
I'm spreading the rumor that Flope said: "I, for one, look forward to you all serving your new American overlords." He finished it by joining Steve Balmer in several minutes of evil cackling interrupted occasionally by swigs of rum from a bottle they shared onstage in front of an attending audience of the remaining Nokia employees.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
yeah I guess your a glad American cause one of your big shitty company named Microshit hijacked and just killed Nokia cause Microsoft is soo damn desperate succes with theyr shitty OS!
Nokia killed themself when the decided to replace olli with Elop. Microsoft and Apple are just doing what they are supposed to do - targeting, positioning and segmenting their products, and successfully so far.

The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph.skb For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Houston, TX
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Still, I remain confidant that this will be good for Espoo and Finland in general. Huge amount skill and talent will be let loose from the grips of totally incompetent Nokia management. Lots of good will blossom from that. Short term pain followed with better future.
Excellent perspective. I hope we see a bounty of interesting new projects and companies from ex-Nokia employees.

The Following User Says Thank You to akpoff For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Has the rumor spread yet?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
blame others, buysomethinelse, elop loves cock, few rule many, in the arse, kajko blows, stfu kajko