Active Topics

Originally Posted by Scharel View Post
I don't believe that it's caused by wazapp, hundreds of people are using it and don't have this problem. Wazapp is also programmed by guys of the community, with free accessible code, so if someone puts evil code in it, it would be noticed by others.

however, it's really strange and scary behaviour of your phones!
Ok..here i made a snapshot of my call-loog that my phone was calling unknown international numbers that i had to shot it down each call...

Sorry guys...i had to take the pic of...for my ovn security.

Last edited by An9; 2012-09-20 at 18:21.

just dummy post.

Last edited by An9; 2012-09-20 at 17:37.

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Can you upload the picture to a proper image host, eg imgur.com

No one apart from you has permission to view the facebook one.

Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Can you upload the picture to a proper image host, eg imgur.com

No one apart from you has permission to view the facebook one.
Thank you for advice mss, i'll try to fix the upload link!

if it was plugged into a charger when this happened, then nothing to worry about, due to some electro issues N9 plugged in behave like that, acts like some one is touching the screen n random things hapoen. Search for n9 charging issues or some along the line in this forum its discussed in great detail. I have experienced the same before when music app used to open on its on start playing music n different random apps opened too.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
if it was plugged into a charger when this happened, then nothing to worry about, due to some electro issues N9 plugged in behave like that, acts like some one is touching the screen n random things hapoen. Search for n9 charging issues or some along the line in this forum its discussed in great detail. I have experienced the same before when music app used to open on its on start playing music n different random apps opened too.
I know that issue, but is not that what i em tallking of...my phone was laying in my bed in front of me, i was not touching it, it simply was calling numbers that i don't know to whom this numbers in france or what country is from...ones i heard man deep voice, but the other times nothing...souns like they just want to take time in ticks to make money, or spying...but i em far away from this countries and i have not a single reasons to call that numbers you see on pic.
The other problem sir you mention is fx...if it's connected to charger and thru audio conector to stereo music receiver, then the screen will malfunction...because non of the devices are connected with the ground, and is not good for phone device like that.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Yes it was plugged into a charger! Crazy stuff :|
Never experienced it before.

Before all this happend I was syncing stuff with gpodder(podcast app) and it was sluggish as hell and I guess I may have tapped all over the place. Could that be the reason - delayed taps in combination with that charger error?
Maybe it accidentally opened some builtin map, by random finding previously mentioned restaurant and then opened it in the browser and called it?

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
003161.... = dutch mobile phone number
003110... = dutch number from Rotterdam

In case you are wondering
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
could really be random taps (open map, clic on a restaurant, call restaurant) due to some bug or excessive sensitivity of the touch screen while charging.
Also, if the charger stops/restart, the phone will unlock. Then, if there is something conductive nearby, it might be mistaken as a finger, or something.
These are only guesses, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
FYI
00385 - Croatia
00389 - Republic of Macedonia

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post: