did you try the "big" url, the one that gives PS/SmartTV/Wii interface?

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 276 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ uk or @Pai,Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
did you try the "big" url, the one that gives PS/SmartTV/Wii interface?
Yes but you cant access live radio from there, hence the question

Originally Posted by macey View Post
What browser are you using? I use the standard one. If I try to access anything on the BBC site, it auto redirects me to the m.bbc .co.uk (mobile equivalent) & then "operating system unsupported) junk message. How are you getting around that?
Other than rebooting the N900 after installing the new flash using the guide ive done nothing else.

Im using the stock browser, The flash version appearing in the broswers 'add-ons' is v 12.1 r92

Although the version from the adobe is 12.1.98.88

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
My flash version is " Linux 12.1.98.88 " and I can watch all videos: facebook, youtube, bbc, and live channels...
Thanks (:

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
Can someone please upload the modified libflashplayer.so here?

Last edited by Mr. Incredible; 2012-10-06 at 22:55.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ireland
@fuel__2001
Could you please try playing one of the video clips at www.bbc.co.uk/sport and let us know how you get on.
Thanks,
Zerox

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Having seen this thread updated lately, but never ever expected something like this to happen!

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
For srs? This happened, and there wasn't an emergency council decision to, idk, mass-e-mail every single person who has an e-mail account attached to this forum?

I could've had this on my N900s a whole ten days ago, and I just find out now?
And it took me even 9 (nine) days more (summing up to more than two weeks ) to discover, check/verify and just updated.

Thanks pinocchio for sharing

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Originally Posted by zerox View Post
@fuel__2001
Could you please try playing one of the video clips at www.bbc.co.uk/sport and let us know how you get on.
Thanks,
Zerox
same thing happens on bbc sport, can play a tv clip but the video lag is terrible but the audio keeps playing.

something else to note is playing tvcatchup in the browser will only play in the 'old web player' but the same thing applies - video lag is terrible but the audio keeps playing.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 276 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ uk or @Pai,Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Originally Posted by fuel__2001 View Post
Other than rebooting the N900 after installing the new flash using the guide ive done nothing else.

Im using the stock browser, The flash version appearing in the broswers 'add-ons' is v 12.1 r92

Although the version from the adobe is 12.1.98.88
This just doesn't make sense to me. This is a bit off topic but whenever
I enter www.bbc.co.uk, I get diverted to http://m.bbc.co.uk/. Everything on the site from there on "knows" that I am using a "tablet" and one that is unsupported by the site. Does anyone else here see that? By the way, I am in the uk.
Don't know if that is a factor or not.

Last edited by macey; 2012-10-07 at 08:41.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
i hex edited my flash version as instructed a few posts back. adobe reports 12 as my flash version but bbc says that i dont have the compatible flash version. even chatroullete is incompatible. though i can play youtube videos.

Tags
adobe, adobe flash, blahblah, flash, flash 10, flash 10.1, fremantle, future, idiotic thread, maemo, maemo 5, nokia, nokia fails, update