At present I'm messing around with my N800 and OS2008 installing all sorts of apps so of which I like and other I don't. Once I've finished messing around I would like to wipe everything off the N800 and install a fresh copy of OS2008 onto it. Can this be done?

When you flash the device with OS2008 it wipes everything installed, unless you restore a backup. Reflashing is in other words the equivalent of a factory reset.

Originally Posted by TA-t3 View Post
When you flash the device with OS2008 it wipes everything installed, unless you restore a backup. Reflashing is in other words the equivalent of a factory reset.
cheers mate wasn't sure if this just replaced the OS files and left everything else.

Originally Posted by TA-t3 View Post
i installed a firefox internet browser for the n800 and i updated to the new OS2008 diablo or somthing, and it still has the firefox browser, and idea on how to remove it?

*note

i did not erase my memsticks, though i dont think the browser would b installed on the sd cards, wouldnt the browser b installed on the OS itself? its only like 12kb