I know this is a very old thread. But answering the original question. Yes, it is possible to unlock N9. I did it through BF calculation of simlock code.

The Following User Says Thank You to eljonker For This Useful Post:
care to explain further?

To calculate Simlock code is necessary to read the block 120 of permanent memory, where is located the security hash code.
I made this read with Advance Turbo Flasher tool.

As mentioned above the hash is a key of 40chars, Which need to be calculated with bruteforce. That hash is calculated by the sum of [UnknownUnlockcode] and IMEI of the phone.
If you have a PC with a Powerful GPU you can do it yourself with HashCat http://hashcat.net/oclhashcat-plus/, If dont you can pay in a online service of BruteForce Calculation.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eljonker For This Useful Post:
In this case, the main advantage of the ATF is the posibility of read logs. The calculation and how to enter the code can be done with any other tool or software.

I can help to read the hash to anyone that need it, with usb redirector.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eljonker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Ah yes, I stand corrected, its relative easy to read hash from PM120 with phoenix, jaf etc. Quick googling finds sl3 bruteforce howto's quite easily.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Is possible to read PM120 but is not possible decrypt with phoenix, because is necessary authorize SX4. I never tried with JAF. I just want to share my experience.

The Following User Says Thank You to eljonker For This Useful Post:
Advance turbo flasher isnt a program but a box you buy correct?
If thats the case, i think it would be more simple to just send it to a unlockerdude. If it was possible to do for free i was gonna try but no point getting a thingy for this one phone.

Thanks tho

It was not free for me too. I had to buy an atf unlocking box.I am just offering to help to read sl3 log from N9. After that you need to pay about 15usd to bruteforce your unlock code, of course not to me
The only restriction is your unlock code dont be of 20 digit, its impossible to unlock that Nokia phones.

Originally Posted by GTwalk View Post
Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to unlock my N9 which is operator sim locked. I tried all kinds of flashing but no luck.
please help!
Which network the phone is currently locked?
You can easily unlock Your Nokia N9 by using unlock code.You can contact your Service provider to get the unlock code for your mobile.If they deny, You may try other ways to get the unlock code. There are many ways to get the unlock code like
Mobile-Unlocker.com here they provide permanent unlock code.After you get the code visit MobileUnlockGuide.com for free instruction on how to use that code to unlock your mobile.

Originally Posted by eljonker View Post
I know this is a very old thread. But answering the original question. Yes, it is possible to unlock N9. I did it through BF calculation of simlock code.
Which network the phone is currently locked?
You can easily unlock Your Nokia N9 by using unlock code.You can contact your Service provider to get the unlock code for your mobile.If they deny, You may try other ways to get the unlock code. There are many ways to get the unlock code like
Mobile-Unlocker.com here they provide permanent unlock code.After you get the code visit MobileUnlockGuide.com for free instruction on how to use that code to unlock your mobile.