Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
The browser works fine, yes there can be lag but what phone doesn't every lag and my friend with his iPhone took some images and I took mine, even he admitted in low light conditions I had the better images. some may tell me arguing with you is pointless but that's why am explaining it as I would to a child
n9 is a commercial flop. That is why it failed. It's not ready for prime time boy

Haha yes it failed because people didn't buy it, not because Nokia didn't advertise it, not because Nokia killed it off, not because it want released in a lot of Europe, since so many reviews love the phone. But as usual your right and the people who's job it is are wrong.as usual in true fanboy fashion duck you

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Wow. People are getting heated at Lumiaman? I mean... once I saw that name, I knew it was going to be a countdown until he pissed off everybody in a way that would equate to epic entertainment.

I was not wrong.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Hehehhehehe......small minds, easily perturbed

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
here you go...
Attached Images

Originally Posted by supreuph View Post
6.) Twitter no longer updates constantly. I'm sure this was done to save battery power in some way, but this is annoying. Now, I can't tell when I'm getting twitter mentions because the app itself doesn't update frequently enough. It would help if there were a setting to customize how often you want it to update, but there isn't even that. The twitter feed on your notification page will update, but it of course doesn't show your mentions, retweets, or DM's.
Go to settings > notifications > feed on home screen > automatic update > change to every 10 minutes

maybe that would help your need to update more frequently ?

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Peace and Love brother. Lumia to heaven
your funny, can you be my friend ?

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Hehehhehehe......small minds, easily perturbed
sorry to annoy you then

I just ordered and N9 that should be here tomorrow.
I'm assuming the first thing I should do is flash to 1.2, but should I use the Nokia app or the command line flash tool?

As for the Lumia troll boy - don't fee him!

command line ftw

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post: