Notices

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
I don't know how its happening but once I deleted almost all of fm stations and now whenever I add a new bookmark the existing stations are listed repeatedly (If I add one bookmark all station will be listed twice, if I add two bookmarks all stations will be listed thrice and so forth).

Guys, how can i play a movie in fullscreen mode? is there any option to do that in omp?

d!

Doesn't OMP play movies in fullscreen by default?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlameReaper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Can we get a repeat one options for songs?
And can we get a function to add search results to active playlists or (random)play all search results?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by FlameReaper View Post
Doesn't OMP play movies in fullscreen by default?
I mean the "Fit to screen" features, to have the video played without the black bars on top and bottom, if the video have panoramic aspect ratio

d!

The Following User Says Thank You to thedarkus For This Useful Post:
when i select a song from all songs. the song plays in now playing window but with the song of another name. when i click next. one song plays with another songs name. what to do? did anyone face this problem?

Sorry for the late responses, I'm busy like hell.

Originally Posted by neboja View Post
now.... i have something else in mind for the portrait orientation, and with viewing a playlist in now playing window... (just a something to think about):
first of all, thank you for listening my advise about shrinking album art in portrait by tapping to show playlist instead of progress bar, BUT now i have maybe a better proposition for that:
how about this for example:
you are in now playing window, and progress bar is shown... you want to see playlist (current), and you tap on album art, and it show you in whole display, a current pls, with no album art, and with only that familiar PLAY button in lower right corner, that you press, and go back to progress bar, and album art.

in that way, you see a lot more of the pls, and you don't even need a control buttons in that view (tap on song is play by default)
I don't want to throw the buttons away and prefer the cover to be visible at all times. In my opinion, a better way to expand the playlist even more is to move covers to the top left, make them smaller, and fill the remaining space on the right with song info/slider/whatever. But first, I need to find some time to play with it.

Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
Add new streaming bookmark in internet radio and all stations will be repeated twice.
I was unable to locate the exact reason, but I have recenlty tweaked the listing procedure, and hopefully the bug disappeared.

Also I have three stations while it shows there are four (while in main view).
It's probably caused by adding a video to the bookmarks (only official player does that currently and displays them in the videos window).

One more thing does anyone knows why my friends laptop (wifi turned on) is shown at the bottom left of the media player? What can I do with it, clicking it will take me to empty window with busy rotating icon at top.
I bet it's Windows Media Player's UPnP server, but I don't use Windows and don't know how to turn it off.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
yes it plays via stock. i cudnt play any video with omp. it just loads without any dots.
I can't reproduce it. Does anything happen if you press play/previous/next? Try running "openmediaplayer" from terminal and see if it spits out any warnings or errors after selecting a video (and also after pressing the buttons).

Originally Posted by ildar View Post
So I think this may be for example, trackerd crowler problem. What do you think?
Quite possible. You can use "tracker-info /path/to/file" to display info from Tracker's database.

i have request: could "cue sheet" files (if available in the watch folders) be loaded and display that info in now playing window (artist, album, etc...)
I'll place it on my maybe-todo list for now.

Originally Posted by brad112358 View Post
It would be very convenient to have a "delete" item in the context menu of the "now playing" song list to delete a song from the file system.
I think I'll add it. It's simple copy-paste, so no need for a patch.

do you know how often did i missed sms while listening to the music... allot!!! so i think that sometime it is necessary to have that future, and sometimes not (depending on how user use his phone)
I want to add better control over these things, but I still have to figure out how to use libplayback.

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
there is a bug (don't know if it was reported yet) but when i tried to add a streaming radio station, i can't add mms:// stations
Thanks, just fixed it.

Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
Can we get a repeat one options for songs?
I've been postponing repeat-one since forever, because implementation is somewhat hackish and I don't want to break themes (when adding another state to the repeat button).

Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
And can we get a function to add search results to active playlists or (random)play all search results?
I've already got it working, now I just need to polish it up a bit.

Originally Posted by thedarkus View Post
I mean the "Fit to screen" features, to have the video played without the black bars on top and bottom, if the video have panoramic aspect ratio
As far as I know, MAFW does not allow it.

when i select a song from all songs. the song plays in now playing window but with the song of another name. when i click next. one song plays with another songs name. what to do? did anyone face this problem?
Is there a relation between two songs being confused, or does it seem completely random?

There are 3 ways to determine which song is being played: listening to the actual audio, looking at the song info panel and looking at the playlist. Where is the contradiction?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
the song plays fyn with default media player. with omp. i select one song. it plays the song i select but shows the name of other song. that is the problem.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
the song plays fyn with default media player. with omp. i select one song. it plays the song i select but shows the name of other song. that is the problem.
How often does it happen?

Projects no longer actively developed: here

i just checked but its not happeing now. but it happened once. i rebooted but the problem persisted.

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse