hey Guys,.. I was thorn between the N900 and the HD2.
Earlier I was thorn between the Droid and the N900,.. But after my supplier told me the N900 was going to take another 5 days before they get stocked (+3 days to deliver) I was pissed and bought the HD2. I read a bunch of reviews though telling me it was lightspeed fast

This is an account of using the HD2.
Lemme tell you, this HD2 is AMAZING, sure the OS is *****e but I don't really notice it, the phone is fast and Sw33t. HUGE screen, F@st and the screen is (howard stern soundclip) HUUUUUUUUUUGE.
Why did I coose the HD2 being a linux hardcore user?
I'll tell you.
The hardware is great, nothing beats this screen. Pinch to zoom is great, the swirly motion to zoom in is crap and shows the n900 islimited by its resistive screen.
The loading time in the webbrowser is FAST, OMG guys, it is fast, i can't tell you what pleasure this is.

So yeh, I bought the HD2, hate me, I don't care, it's got a digital compass and big *ss screen, I'm in love.

What about the WM6.5? I don't see it, sure it's old but honestly, it's native and SUPER fast. I'm an ex iphone user and honestly iphone can't touch this.

Y'all hate me for buying this but I'm loving this phone... HUGE f'kin screen && swee and FAST, it's crazy fun.
i don't miss the HW keyboard, the onscreen keyb is easy to use and better than any HW keyb I ever used.
I bought a FM transmitter with the HD2, works great.
The phone is so slim it's crazy. I love it.

\Why did I go to HD2 instead of the n900 being a linux-head?
Well.. the load times using the browser convinced me going to HD2.Some article shows the HD2 being the fastest and I was convinced. I only use my smartphone for surfing (huuuuuuuge screen and fast rendering times)

hate me now. kisses and so long guy

Last edited by drbytes; 2009-11-12 at 16:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to drbytes For This Useful Post:
This is a carebox, [ . ] ...Its empty.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bidybag For This Useful Post:
Is he wanting sympathy?

Originally Posted by Bidybag View Post
This is a carebox, [ . ] ...Its empty.
Awesome. Just awesome
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by drbytes View Post
hey Guys,.. I was thorn between the N900 and the HD2.
Earlier I was thorn between the Droid and the N900,.. But after my supplier told me the N900 was going to take another 5 days before they get stocked (+3 days to deliver) I was pissed and bought the HD2. I read a bunch of reviews though telling me it was lightspeed fast

This is an account of using the HD2.
Lemme tell you, this HD2 is AMAZING, sure the OS is *****e but I don't really notice it, the phone is fast and Sw33t. HUGE screen, F@st and the screen is (howard stern soundclip) HUUUUUUUUUUGE.
Why did I coose the HD2 being a linux hardcore user?
I'll tell you.
The hardware is great, nothing beats this screen. Pinch to zoom is great, the swirly motion to zoom in is crap and shows the n900 islimited by its resistive screen.
The loading time in the webbrowser is FAST, OMG guys, it is fast, i can't tell you what pleasure this is.

So yeh, I bought the HD2, hate me, I don't care, it's got a digital compass and big *ss screen, I'm in love.

What about the WM6.5? I don't see it, sure it's old but honestly, it's native and SUPER fast. I'm an ex iphone user and honestly iphone can't touch this.

Y'all hate me for buying this but I'm loving this phone... HUGE f'kin HUGE f'ING sweet, and FAST
i don't miss the HW keyboard, the onscreen keyb is easy to use and better than any HW keyb I ever used.
I bought a FM transmitter with the HD2, works great.
The phone is so slim it's crazy. I love it.

\Why did I go to HD2 instead of the n900 being a linux-head?
Well.. the load times using the browser convinced me going to HD2.Some article shows the HD2 being the fastest and I was convinced. I only use my smartphone for surfing (huuuuuuuge screen and fast rendering times)

well then have fun with your HD2. uhm yeah, thats all. goodbye

Don't be like this. I just want to inform
I'm sorry guys,... I'm no fanboy.. just a down-to-earth user of a mobile platform

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
your on wrong forum the kiddie OS forum is that way -------------------->>>>

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou

-----

Y'all hate me for buying this but I'm loving this phone...

-----

*Stones thrown*

Don't be like this. I just want to inform
I'm sorry guys,... I'm no fanboy.. just a down-to-earth user of a mobile platform
Harharhar !!!
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Hardware wise I am sure the HD2 is a nice machine. Even the interface seems nice enough thanks to HTC bastardizing the hell out of it. But at the end of the day, underneath all the eye candy, you still have a Windows Mobile 6.5 OS and that is just not acceptable. I am sure for what you want to do its fine - though I very much question the browser being the fastest.

If browsing was all you wanted though It makes me ask why you would have considered the n900 in the first place.

----> This way to join the rest of the drones.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post: