Active Topics

Notices

FB now treats the "enter" key as if you had hit the old "comment" button that they've removed. If you want to write a new paragraph use shift-enter.

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post:
i am facing the same problem, where my comments are sent (while infact they are not) specialy when i use the vertual keyboard.

i found away around it, first you need to know that after you hit enter to send your comment you have to wait for two or three seconds then u should get the blue "like" option, if you see it then you comment is sent 100%

To solve the problem , just use ur vertual keyboard to write the msg as usual then slide ur physical keyboard and press " right arrow, left arrow , up arrow , or down arrow couple of times" tell you see you full comment resized, then and only then you can press enter to send the comment and garantee it succesfully has been sent

hope this helps u fb guys

Last edited by kingofsorrow; 2011-04-04 at 16:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to kingofsorrow For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
the like/unlike trick has worked for me, only done it a few times so wasn't sure if it was coincidence, however sometimes the comment is cut short as soon as you hit enter so not always useful.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
the like/unlike trick has worked for me, only done it a few times so wasn't sure if it was coincidence, however sometimes the comment is cut short as soon as you hit enter so not always useful.
it worked for me 100% of the time
i used to press enter and see my coment posted but without the like button.... after i did the trick i hadnt had any problem

for losing parts of ur comments . i didnt face that problem

why dont you reset MicroB ... i cant help ya with that

do u use ukeyboard?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by kingofsorrow View Post
do u use ukeyboard?
i use from virtual keyboard to physical keyboard the same problem...
i have try clear all private data on microB still the same....

comment cut shorts & comment got disappear is really annoying me....

i get the comment disappear sometimes, but never had comment cut short

i am sure its facebook problem.. i jever faced a problem with other sites

comments cut short happens to me too, but not all the time. i'm gonna try king's like/unlike trick next

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
why u suggest me to purge facebook anyway???

i want to use it & resolved my facebook problem not to uninstalled it from my N900....
You understand how apt-get works, right? It deletes packages. Facebook doesn't exist on your N900, it's on servers out on the internet. Nor is facebook a program that your browser depends on. Facebook is first and foremost a website, with no browser plugins or whatever needed.

What's this mean? That the facebook you're being told to get rid of has nothing to do with facebook working for you on your browser.

The N900 comes prepackaged with a basic facebook client. I personally just uninstall it, so I don't know if it has any effect on Facebook use through the browser, but it might have something to do with your problem. Or he may have been suggesting it for some other issue vaguely linked to this thread.

I really recommend this app:

http://kasvopus.substanceofcode.com/

KASVOPUS!

And what I really like in the MicroB is that iīm able to use the chat
And I donīt face the problems that you are talking

The Following User Says Thank You to amadeukaos For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, fogeyzlrule, prada sox