Active Topics

Notices

found a bug, picture with uppercase extension are not shown in image selection. haven't tried yet for other media

Originally Posted by Dontales View Post
Finished German (Switzerland) translation

As a Swiss, I don't like the ß :-) and it differs a little from the German (Germany) version and used WhatsApp instead Whatsapp
Schweizer Hochdeutsch ist ja ganz nett. Wie wäre es, wenn du tatsächlich Schwizerdütsch schreiben würdest?

For the english users check here to understand: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_German
Basically it's about writing in swiss dialect.

Last edited by brkn; 2012-09-02 at 23:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Phoenix986 View Post
found a bug, picture with uppercase extension are not shown in image selection. haven't tried yet for other media
Uppercase as in https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/issues/92 ?
Well played.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Swiss german is only a collective name for all the dialects we speak, the main serious and formal written language is Schweizer Hochdeutsch (eg. parliaments, railways, busses, package labeling, all "non-love-letter" :-), etc.).

de_CH is Swiss Standard German, and not a dialect or Schwiizerdütsch, it has some different nouns for, some examples https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwei...tsch#Beispiele

Last edited by Dontales; 2012-09-02 at 23:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dontales For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dontales View Post
Swiss german is only a collective name for all the dialects we speak, the main serious and formal written language is Schweizer Hochdeutsch (eg. parliaments, railways, busses, package labeling, all "non-love-letter" :-), etc.).

de_CH is Swiss Standard German, and not a dialect or Schwiizerdütsch
I know. I just suggested you try and submit Schwizerdütsch. If you do I will submit Schwäbisch

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Montevideo, Uruguay
Hi, I'm using the 01092012-1030 version, it was working fine without problems. Today I closed the app via the quit/ yes mode and after about 3 to 4 hours it wont load again. The loading screen appears for a seconds and than it disappears. Tried reinstalling the app and nothing...

Someone could help?

Many thanks in advanced!

Fernando.

Finished Persian ( Farsi) translation for accounts ......Thanks every one

The Following User Says Thank You to minipac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fbascou View Post
Hi, I'm using the 01092012-1030 version, it was working fine without problems. Today I closed the app via the quit/ yes mode and after about 3 to 4 hours it wont load again. The loading screen appears for a seconds and than it disappears. Tried reinstalling the app and nothing...

Someone could help?

Many thanks in advanced!

Fernando.
Even i and many other users here are facing probs with the latest build coz of the push name funcionality, I recommend you to go back to ur previous version (i.e. 1330) as i have done and is fine again !

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Montevideo, Uruguay
Thanks Omar, I was using this version because of the problem with contacts cross chats. I'll try it out. Thanks again.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Roma, Italia
Originally Posted by fbascou View Post
Thanks Omar, I was using this version because of the problem with contacts cross chats. I'll try it out. Thanks again.

Where did you got the older version from?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp