Active Topics

I don't want to get involved in anything but I do have the same bug as wormdrummer. I try to add a torrent but nothing happens. perhaps there us an error log we can give you? I don't have inception installed bit I do have FasterN9.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
Get Stuffed *****!. I'm helping the community to get these apps built!. I have tried the Meegorapids app and honestly when I select a torrent file to add, the window closes but the torrent is not added. It's honest feedback and has nothing to do with the bounty.

Elleo, I've tried rebooting, uninstalled and reinstalling... I don't know if its something to do with my setup, I'm running inception, but wouldn't think that would make a difference?
inception would make no difference, as well me and few other people tested transmission and it's adding torrents. So it's working.

I don't see how you help community getting it, only one way i can see it if you stand by what you said in first thread and will give bounty as it was done and transmission was ported, i'm not going to test qtrapids as i understand it's not finished.

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
I don't want to get involved in anything but I do have the same bug as wormdrummer. I try to add a torrent but nothing happens. perhaps there us an error log we can give you? I don't have inception installed bit I do have FasterN9.
On which app? I tried with transmission and it works.
You opne transmission and you start local deamon(option in connection menu in toolbar), you connect to localhost 9091. than you go to download menu(system-ui) and just click on torrent, back to transmission — refresh and you'll see torrent there

Right sorry, Meegorapids. I Haven't tested the other one.

Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Right sorry, Meegorapids. I Haven't tested the other one.
Uploading video i made on how it works (it would be bad quality as i took it with n950 and it's hard to handle N9 with one hand while u handle other device above with other, but it shows how it works)

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
If possible to port qtrapids please use a newer build that includes support for magnet links preferably through the web browser, this is a massive failure for the current n900/maemo version of qtrapids, the situation is even worse with maemo transmission which has trouble joing most trackerless torrents. If anyone gets a fully running torrent app with the updates a maemo backport would be appreciated.

Last edited by biketool; 2012-09-14 at 12:35.

magnet links working great in transmission remote.local aswell.
Press the magnet link in browser and it will be added in transmission for download.

Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
Get Stuffed *****!. I'm helping the community to get these apps built!. I have tried the Meegorapids app and honestly when I select a torrent file to add, the window closes but the torrent is not added. It's honest feedback and has nothing to do with the bounty.

Elleo, I've tried rebooting, uninstalled and reinstalling... I don't know if its something to do with my setup, I'm running inception, but wouldn't think that would make a difference?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDXG4D5mI7c&feature=plcp

Here is video how it works.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Ok thanks ZogG I have transmission working now. All we need is a cancel function and settings in the app rather than the webui.

Edit: Found the cancel function. :P

So after all the Topic Starter was a liar, who just wanted an app? I knew it!