Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hi elemental.
First, thanks for your great emulator and hard work, much appreciated!

Though I have a problem in the ROM Golden Sun 2. Here you have the ability to enter a password to transfer game data from the first Golden Sun game. When I enter this password it is accepted and the game continues with the name input for the hero. But after I've done this and accept the input the emulation gets restarted and I'd have to start a new game.
Could you look into this? I can provide you with the save state via PM if this is ok?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Hi elemental.
First, thanks for your great emulator and hard work, much appreciated!

Though I have a problem in the ROM Golden Sun 2. Here you have the ability to enter a password to transfer game data from the first Golden Sun game. When I enter this password it is accepted and the game continues with the name input for the hero. But after I've done this and accept the input the emulation gets restarted and I'd have to start a new game.
Could you look into this? I can provide you with the save state via PM if this is ok?

Thanks in advance!
Fill it in this Google Doc. Problems about one particular game should be placed here. I am not able to be focused on all emulated systems in one time. You fill the doc and when I will go to improving GBA compatibility I will definitely look at it. I did it previously when improving NES, now with PSX. I will do this too with GBA but not know, sorry, you have to wait I hope you understand.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Fill it in this Google Doc. Problems about one particular game should be placed here. I am not able to be focused on all emulated systems in one time. You fill the doc and when I will go to improving GBA compatibility I will definitely look at it. I did it previously when improving NES, now with PSX. I will do this too with GBA but not know, sorry, you have to wait I hope you understand.
Done.

And of course I understand. Thanks so far!

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
the new D-pad is so good Elemental. Great Job

Just want to say thanks for the simplified way to connect sixaxis control

Donate version published at http://store.ovi.com/content/268920
PayPal is preferred
Thank you in advance

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
I managed to progress onto the second disc in FFVII!!!

If anyone is not playing the game because there is no functionality to change discs yet all you have to do is save when prompted at the end of disc one. Then load disc 2 as you would load any other game, navigate to the save you saved at the end of disc one from the in-game menu and it works!!!

Emumaster is taking over my life... damn you elemental

Last edited by Nosph3ratu; 2012-04-12 at 12:24. Reason: typo typed FFVIII instead of FFVII

Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Donate version published at http://store.ovi.com/content/268920
PayPal is preferred
Thank you in advance
i have never been on this idk what this is but i wanted to ask you a question will you ever be able to wireless trade something on pokemon on emumaster and when will the cheats work and is ingame saving possible

thanks for this appliation.

i can play many FC games ,and this is amazing!

i m from china,and i find a bug in this version 0.3.0

GBA roms cannot be saved,when i use "save in new slot",and quit the game, the next time when i want to play,it cannot run again,the game just stop,do not move any more.i can only use "restart" to completely restart the game.

this was not exist in 0.2.0

Last edited by Jamespiano; 2012-04-14 at 23:31.

Hi,

I installed emumaster 0.3.0 for first time.
I copied snes rom file(.sfc) into emumaster/snes folder, unpluged the usb cable.

When i try to launch emmaster snes emulation, it says me that the snes folder is empty...

I dit same method for a PSX rom (.ccd/.sub/.ecm), result is same , emumaster says me that psx directory is empty...

Is someone can help me to resolve this problem ???

thanks a lot.