Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Used but in very good condition 16GB N9. Bought it no longer than a month ago, with no cosmetic defects whatsoever. Product code RM696_059J246(Singapore). I received an OTA update to PR1.1 within an hour after taking it out of the box. Everything works great, the phone just isn't for me. Comes with everything that came in the box. Manuals, case, wall charger w/ adapter, wired headset, & usb cable. Has a 1 year manufacturers warranty through Negrielectronics (USA). Asking $450 + shipping, Or best offer... Will ship internationally. Keep in mind that international shipping from the U.S. is a little more. Paypal only, more pics on request.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by scapegoat845; 2012-01-07 at 02:13.

I'll give this a few days here, then i'm putting it on eBay...

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I thought you were one of the N9 Hardcore.

What don't you like about it, and what are you changing to, if you don't mind me asking?

Yea, i was. Don't get me wrong, i love the UI/UX. It's light years ahead in that area. Overall i'm just not satisfied for the $$ i paid. The OS just seems unfinished, & i'm not waiting around for updates. I miss video calling & other apps. Prob gonna go back to my E71 til something better comes along.

Last edited by scapegoat845; 2012-01-06 at 17:50.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
Yea, i was. Don't get me wrong, i love the UI/UX. It's light years ahead in that area. Overall i'm just not satisfied for the $$ i paid. The OS just seems unfinished, & i'm not waiting around for updates. I miss video calling & other apps. Prob gonna go back to my E71 til something better comes along.
E71?? Why not N900 at least?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Scapegoat I am dissapoint :-/ Patience man patience...
Why not at least start a thread about all the things it's missing (for you).
You may find you have many misconceptions that are cleared-up.