Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
It works fine for me.
i reinstall and now its working fine ..... thanx

@scorpius
thanks for a great update..it works well for me..
try to include forward feature too for yappari 0.0.34

Hi Scorpius, i just want to thank you for your reply yesterday.I deleted the log and it worked.But i notice when i try to syncronize,it get to 5 percent and exist itself..what do you think is the cause of this problem?

@scorpius

Broadcast message feature for next release ?

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by cr.shaggy View Post
@scorpius

Broadcast message feature for next release ?
No way: that's spam. If there's something I hate it's those stupid broadcast messages.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
possible bug
trying to set a profile picture while someone messages you sticks the UI

Originally Posted by knarf View Post
possible bug
trying to set a profile picture while someone messages you sticks the UI
Yeah very weird Qt bug. I have to think a workaround for that. It just doesn't refresh but it still working. You can click the X button and you'll see that the window close. You can even blindly move the selection rectangle and press in the ok button and you'll see it crops the image.

But it doesn't have anything to do with Yappari, sadly. Actually any Maemo notification causes it, if you receive an e-mail, SMS, or anything that causes a notification you'll see the bug.

So I don't know how to fix it or a workaround for it. In the meantime you can press the X (or where the X is supposed to be) to close the window and then open it again.

the bug when huge messages are received specially jokes which have a next line the message becomes so huge that it doesn't fit the screen and side scroll appear can that be fixed??

as whatsapp has an option in the setting to use enter as next line or enter can we have that too??

Btw thanks for the GREAT UPDATE AND SUPPORT....

Originally Posted by shaz View Post
the bug when huge messages are received specially jokes which have a next line the message becomes so huge that it doesn't fit the screen and side scroll appear can that be fixed??

as whatsapp has an option in the setting to use enter as next line or enter can we have that too??

Btw thanks for the GREAT UPDATE AND SUPPORT....
It can be fixed but it's not easy and it will take me a lot of time (maybe two or three weeks). That's why I haven't done it yet and not sure if I ever will.

The problem is that Qt wordwrap setting only uses spaces. If there are no spaces, there is no wordwrap. To fix it I would have to implement my own painter and paint manually the text in the screen.

.... and I'm definitely not doing that. At least not right now.

The newline/enter option can be added yes. I'll think about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
It can be fixed but it's not easy and it will take me a lot of time (maybe two or three weeks). That's why I haven't done it yet and not sure if I ever will.

The problem is that Qt wordwrap setting only uses spaces. If there are no spaces, there is no wordwrap. To fix it I would have to implement my own painter and paint manually the text in the screen.

.... and I'm definitely not doing that. At least not right now.

The newline/enter option can be added yes. I'll think about it.
thanks for you support... That sounds like a huge task.... Anyways I usually Ignore huge message bcz they are hard to read and not even worth reading

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp