Notices

I'm using opera ever since the updates started again on my N800.

I would really like to see html5 video support if possible. I don't think it would require library updates to support h264 but it would of course for Webm or at least require opera to include its own which probably wouldn't be too good.....

And if no html5 then I'd settle for flash youtube.com/xl is almost usable on MicroB opera would take the cake. I don't ever remembe reading why opera mobile on the n-series doesn't support flash was there some reasoning to this?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
thank you to release the official port of Opera to Harmattan!

There are a couple things I like to ask:

Can you please force landscape mode when you slide out the keyboard on the N950? (Just like on the N900, when you slide out the keyboard, it wont go to portrait mode untill you slide the keyboard back in).

Can you guys also get rid of the touchscreenkeyboard when you slide out the keyboard of the N950? again, it's just like the N900: when you slide out the hardware keyboard, the on screen keyboard dissappeirs when you're typing something. If the hardware keyboard is slide in, the onscreen keyboard is back again.

Can you also please add SHIFT highlighting support like it worked on the N900?? I used that function so many times on my N900. Holding down the shift button and pressing the arrow keys to highlight text.

One last thing that I miss from Opera harmattan: undo action (ctrl+z)
This one is also working on the N900.
(and maybe even all those other "ctrl+..." functions)

Thank you for the great support and I hope those features will be made available for N950 users.
Pretty please? ^_^

Originally Posted by cb88 View Post
I'm using opera ever since the updates started again on my N800.

I would really like to see html5 video support if possible. I don't think it would require library updates to support h264 but it would of course for Webm or at least require opera to include its own which probably wouldn't be too good.....

And if no html5 then I'd settle for flash youtube.com/xl is almost usable on MicroB opera would take the cake. I don't ever remembe reading why opera mobile on the n-series doesn't support flash was there some reasoning to this?

currently ohrn is the only person bringing opera update to us Maemo users, and a few pages back he mentioned this

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...81#post1120881

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...752#post985752

so really we should thankful enough as it is to EVEN get any updates, asking for him to work on flash support and such is overkill really.

The Following User Says Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post:
I have nokia n9
Opera mobile not working properly with sites in armenian language (I see squares instead of letters).
How i can resolve this problem

Stupid question, is this thread for Fremantle or Harmattan? And can Opera specific things be solved here or at www.opera.com? ...

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
Stupid question, is this thread for Fremantle or Harmattan?
Fremantle, Harmattan and Diablo.

The Following User Says Thank You to alephito For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by alephito View Post
Fremantle, Harmattan and Diablo.
Holy sh*t!
There was life before the N900?
(And no, I don't consider the N9 a successor )

Sorry for being so off-topic ...

Stupid question ???
All this topic about Opera Mobile 11 and not about Fremantle or Harmattan please close it...

@ohrn
...very often an idle thread means that an application works too well or too bad....

In this case... too well!!

Many thanks for your work!
Do you have any news or some kind of plan for future versions?

pleace is their handler opera for n900

Tags
fast browser, opera