Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
special tks to Karam.. the patch is working out extremely well.. had a gr8 xperience with it today.
charged N900 to its max at 7.30am and left with my friends on tour.
7.30-9.30 songs+browsing(2G)
then from 11.30-1 saw a movie.then browsed for about 3hrs
then photo session took 359 photos and played a slideshow to my friends in max brightness say abt 20min.
i still have 27% of battery left..
PS: i use nokia battery

Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
special tks to Karam.. the patch is working out extremely well.. had a gr8 xperience with it today.
charged N900 to its max at 7.30am and left with my friends on tour.
7.30-9.30 songs+browsing(2G)
then from 11.30-1 saw a movie.then browsed for about 3hrs
then photo session took 359 photos and played a slideshow to my friends in max brightness say abt 20min.
i still have 27% of battery left..
PS: i use nokia battery
you are using stock battery? are u using kernel 48. can u list all the apps from ur n90. i am using stock battery.brand new. i dont even get 20% compared to urs

I have to say I haven't noticed a difference either. Sorry. There doesn't seem to be any bad effects though, so it's not done anything to negatively affect anything. Perhaps the people finding a big difference use certani apps or something? Just an idea.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
If the "brand new" stock battery is a) fake or b) was lying in store for 2 or more years, it will not have full capacity anyway... Lithium batteries age this or that way, even if they are sealed & unused... Not possible? Remember that Nokia 5800 uses same battery type (BL5J), AFAIK. And when was ha released? Beginning of 2008. Ever had though that maybe you bought an old battery that was produced some years ago?

Last edited by don_falcone; 2011-08-24 at 20:02.

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
@trisha 02. i use kernel 47. i am not using apps like conky and battery graph.. i used to use my phone in lowest of brightness possible(1/5). i use media box to listen songs watch movies and videos.i am not using any battery drainer widgets.infact no widgets at all except for conversation inbox widget. i am using a new battery which is not even 3 days old.i use both karams speedpatch and battery patch with his profile. i get 7-7.30hrs on continuous usage.

Right. Just went through a days usage, and I can't really tell if battery life is better. Definitely not worse though. Total time between charges; 20 hours, including 140 mins music, 15 mins video, 30 minutes browsing/e-mails, 60 minutes games and some brief GPS use. Wifi always on, use of 3g, level 2 background lighting.

Actually that's not too bad. My battery's fairly old too, might buy a SCUD...

ok. i did all the exact steps for speed and battery patch. but i dont see any increase in speed and my battery is acting kind of wierd. i have been charging since 6 hours straight. my battery widget which used to show maximum of 93% is now showing 100%. but still the charging continues. what is happening?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i changed to a Scud this week and i'm getting about 2 days with decent usage. when battery goes red it last for ages before actually making the low battery noise.

the battery patch isnt working for me. every 30 seconds the battery reduces 1% . infact the battery life is further more reduced after installing the patch and i cant revert it after uninstalling. it has become a horrible nightmare. please help! anyone?

DUDEXYZ you must have something else than the patches doing that to your N900
because it doesn't make sense after removing the patches and you still have the problems although i don't have any problem you are talking about
try to reflash your N900 and install the patches directly

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe