Notices

guys, i am not abe to view the chat messages between me and anyone i chated with. the conversation application opens up as usual, i get the main screen menu, i see all those msgs, but i click on a contact. all i see is their name and the smiley with text bar below. what should i do? i restarted my phone. the problem still persisted. i removed the battery and i switched on, i was able to see them for sometime. but after an hour or so, the same thing happened. pls help!

help anyone?

I'm getting this as well, haven't looked into it yet.

What I've found though if left on the blank chat screen, the convo will appear after a few minutes.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Malaysia
are you guys using karam's batterypatch? it is known to cause this for some but not most devices. currently the easy workaround would be to remove el-vl.db from under /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger, OR don't use batterypatch =)

just curious, are any of you using KP?

Yes, I'm using the battery patch.

After letting a single convo load, it took a few minutes, everything seems back to normal. Convo's are loading quickly again.

Yup, same case here =)
forgot to mention that if you mess with files in .rtcom-eventlogger u might lose all conversations and call history =P
do try out the following if you want to preserve your conversations and call history :
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=40

cheers!

-Ethan

i am using battery patch and kernel power. i am using this for nearly four months. i dint see this kinda problem. all of these started happeneing from past three days. so , i dont think it has anything to do with battery patch. oh yeah! recently i connected to internet and upgraded a new version of battery patch. and i downloaded vu meter.
maybe the new version of battery patch is causing the problem.

i left the convo for an hour. nothing appeared!

yup...download the latest batterypatch by karam which was released yesterday...the bug is fixed =)