Active Topics

Hi I'm looking for Jolla Tablet online but It is showing "out of stock" or "not available online" on most of stores.
https://priceraja.com/tablet/jolla-t...-list-in-india (showing "No records found").
Even official website showing "Jolla Tablet sold out": https://jolla.com/tablet/

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
try on taobao. not sure if still available.

If you want the real deal: nowhere. The jolla tablet campaign has failed. An Information you had to gain on your search for a jolla tablet. However the manufacturer of the already produced tablets is selling them on taobao.com. Since the jolla tab seems to be based on an intel-reference design you have to be careful not to get another device like the "aigo x64", they are very simiar. If you take 3 seconds for searching in this forum (always a great idea) you can find some people who reported how they purchased one of those tablets.

But beware of bad karma, because all available tablets are already purchased and paied by crowdfunders and pre-orderers, who mostly wont get a tablet at all.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
haelge, aigo x86 is reference, but nobody reported of buying this tablet. peoples buying manufactured jolla tablets which have modified hw.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Or buying from some lucky folks who got their device shipped and pay double price…

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
for taobao you need a agent from china. You cant buy it with a europe creditcard. i really dont have trust to send my money to a agent. And you have spend 10% to him.

I'm okey with you buying it, no bag kamra. Search for taobao and youbuy in 'The Future of Jolla Tablet' thread.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
I used this guide paying the same amounts listed (although I had to pay an import fee in the UK): https://together.jolla.com/question/...post-id-128851
YOYbuy were pretty decent, and you can see pics of the item before you pay for it to be shipped. Their fee (~$20 when I purchased) is the least of your worries though, as Taobao sellers have since pushed their prices up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
I also ysed Yoybuy and all went well for me

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
for taobao you need a agent from china. You cant buy it with a europe creditcard. i really dont have trust to send my money to a agent. And you have spend 10% to him.
I purchased via yoybuy taobao agent. I know it was big risk, but I decided to do this because really wanted this Tablet. Jolla refund my money (311.29 euro) and I used this money for purchasing from taobao. And total price was 310.43 dollar, including delivery and customs to Israel. It was possible to pay with PayPal. Now I'm very happy with new toy

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post: