Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Romania
hy..it is normal that if a blocked number calls me to appear in missd calls? and the notification light start blinkig?thx

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by lucianjustme View Post
hy..it is normal that if a blocked number calls me to appear in missd calls? and the notification light start blinkig?thx
It is normal for blocked calls showing up in the missed calls in the phone app, and it does sometimes appear as a yellow message box missed called and blinking notification light if the phone under heavy load.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Romania
can i do something if i dont want the blocked calls to apperar in the missed calls?..thx

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
is it possible that the callerx and callerx-ui installation brings sound degradation when recieving or making any call?
i have it installed as long with cssu testing and kp50..works really well its purpose but when i make or recieve a call people complain that they dont hear me well..i didnt have this problem before..but could be a coincidence..

Last edited by ed_boner; 2012-04-05 at 04:01.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
I don't have such a problem with CallerX, using it from day one. Currently I'm using latest CSSU testing and KP49.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
so its just me..ok..tks.

is there way to replace the busy signal the caller hear to the message the OP uses when no Coverage .. like ' User is out of Coverage area"

no.

ten chars.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
I was wondering if there is any community effort (not necessarily here) to list out spam callers of USA. I hate to pick up calls from automated systems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph9560 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Hong Kong
How about using a SQLite database for the numbers?

In HK there is already a community based "black list" - www.hkjunkcall.com, thinking of writing a simple tool to pull the list and save it in database to use.

The Following User Says Thank You to lazyfai For This Useful Post: