Active Topics

Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
Despite what Nokia may say... I'm certain that neither the CC-3050 nor the CC-3015 exist!!! Nokia Malaysia replied to my queries on availability for both of these on Twitter awhile back in October; saying they were both available. I've been searching since then... and nobody seems to have them.

I wish you better luck!!!
They both exist, the CC-3015 can be found on the likes of amazon and others, and the CC-3050 can be purchased from verkkokauppa.com as somebody linked above(blue/white currently out of stock though).

I think as with alot of the official N9 accessories, they're in short supply and probably not produced in large numbers to start with.

Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
I think as with alot of the official N9 accessories, they're in short supply and probably not produced in large numbers to start with.
^
|
This. They are quite nicely available here in Finland that probably has easily the most N9's per capita. N9 really isn't getting much love from Nokia.... if that wasn't clear already.

Actually saw huge amount of Nokia covers for N9 in verkkokauppa.com main store in Helsinki today as i was shopping for new headphones. There's an official Angry Birds shop inside the verkkokauppa.com store that also had all kinds of special crap for it.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
They both exist, the CC-3015 can be found on the likes of amazon and others, and the CC-3050 can be purchased from verkkokauppa.com as somebody linked above(blue/white currently out of stock though).

I have just ordered the dark version of the CC-3015 from mobilefun.co.uk . Whilst Uk-based, they dispatch overseas. I was hunting for it over the Christmas period, but it was "stock due in" wherever I searched. I just checked again and now it is out of stock, so I assume I grabbed the last one.

The CC-3050 appears to be even more rare!

Did anyone manage to purchase one of the CC-3050's in the end then?

I notice in the UK there are now a few stores that suggest they stock them, but they're all stores I've never heard of and seem to offer expensive courior delivery options only

Still not sure which of the two colours I'd choose if I could order one.

Oh and I notice they've been removed from most of the countries Nokia websites since this thread, although some countries they still display such as this one http://mea.ncomprod.nokia.com/find-p...0-for-nokia-n9