gionni88 version for maemo5 was stop on 0.0.3? Or You will make new version?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
I can't find the way to turn loudspeaker on when headphones are plugged in to act as an antenna?! is it possible?

[tw] @kegnatz

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
I can't find the way to turn loudspeaker on when headphones are plugged in to act as an antenna?! is it possible?
I have not added loudspeaker support yet.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
oh, so... well, there's a little "workaround" for that - with no headphones, and usb cable plugged in, the reception is more than enough, and loudspeaker is on

[tw] @kegnatz

Version 0.0.7. Added menu option to switch on the loudspeaker.
Download link.

@laren0: I'm waiting new inean QtComponents for fremantle, since I'm using same code both for the harmattan and the fremantle version. Anyway not all the updates from 0.0.4 and up will work on fremantle, due to bugged QtMobility (ex: if you try to use the autoscan feature, radio hangs on N900).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Thx you Gionni. Your app is way better in term of features that the FM radio one by Kozhanov (now avalaible on store but not free). Keep up the good work and thank you again !

The Following User Says Thank You to bouznak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by bouznak View Post
now avalaible on store but not free
The free version is still available. The paid for version is, as far as I can tell, more-or-less just a reskin.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Im having troubles with radio playback while using Sports Tracker and bluetooth heart rate belt. Radio playback stops randomly. I can start radio from menu, but after a random time playback stops. If i wait playback starts automaticly, but stops again after a while. Any ideas? could it be that the bt hr belt is intefering fm reciever?

The Following User Says Thank You to Z3tor For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I may be completely wrong but I suspect this is largely to do with how the radio daemon's implemented.
It may never be a good as originally hoped, thanks to Nokia withdrawing their help approx. 6wks ago

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-03-31 at 11:53. Reason: typo

@Z3tor: blueooth and radio fm are physically on the same chip, but I'm able to use bluetooth headset to listen radio without any trouble.
I think SportsTracker has some sorts of audio notifications which requires audio policies (so the audio playback right of QMLRadio is revoked). When you hit "Start Radio" the application asks for audio playback privilegies, so it takes those back. Try to disable any audio notifications, if possible.

@jalyst: radio fm on the n9 works wonderfully now: there is no hangups, microphone works good and resource policies do their duties very well and RDS infos are retrieved very fast. If you wanna ruin your weekend try to implement the radio on N900 and you'll struggle not to smash it with an hammer. Tested myself :P

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post: