Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I had only seen a shorter version at that point.
Have since read in the bigger thread...
You must've already been reading the big thread?
Not sure why you posted here? But thanks!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Ermany View Post
will the 1.2 update fix the weak wifi signal, an dhelp better connections for N adapters /wpa2
no n9 cant fix craprouters go get better router if you have problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Wow, wonder what new qtwebkit brings, better bookmarking is needed and ability to delete history and cookies separately.
qtwebkit is the web rendering engine used in browsers. Means has nothing todo with the n9 browser functions like bookmarking etc..

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on May 2010 @ paris, france
Originally Posted by legoman666 View Post
Well yeah, can you blame him? He came here for help and ended up being bombarded with questions.
Don't worry, that's ok. I can understand. just too much things to do (I didn't even find time to test damaltor's solution.

however, since pr1.2 is now available for n950, there is not much to add. my n9 is running a 3 weeks old pr1.2...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tamerbatar For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Lucky bugger (in some ways). Time to just let this thread die gracefully
If you have more specific questions/issues, prolly best to have dedicated threads.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ KL, Msia
And now that the N950 has PR1.2, no one cares about poor Tamerbatar anymore. He hasn't even got the answer to his question yet.

Dont worry Tamerbatar, I can help you. I know whats wrong with your N9. Your N9 is.... The One.

Its easy to prove this. If you have a gun, try shooting your N9.

Last edited by zero.vishnu; 2012-02-07 at 07:43.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zero.vishnu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
not funny, vishnu.
he just has to wait for PR 1.2 being available as FW and flash the phone with that later to have original version.

Well now I have realized that I have made a big mistake by buying the N9. Since I have got it in January I have updated the firmware twice. First after unpacking it and start to use it there was a GPS issue, that I have been able to solve it by loading an application and editing the a system file. After the first firmware update the camera stopped working and solved it by loading another firmware. Now with this last firmware update the problem with updating the devtools-memory and Debug. Nokia is in a great miss, I think it is close to break down facing a real good competition. Not to mention that N9 is far behind the older N8 that I had.

FOR SURE THIS IS MY LAST NOKIA. I have an Andriod Samsung Tablet and very satisfied with it. Lots of applications available in the Andriod Market.>>>> My next Cel is for sure Samsung Galaxy 4 or ?.

ADEUS NOKIA

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
hah, for me, PR1.2 solved almost every problem I had. great.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Sacramento, CA USA
Originally Posted by Rusnak-COBRA View Post
hah, for me, PR1.2 solved almost every problem I had. great.
Don't mind this noob/troll

comparing N8 to N9? ...there's more to a smartphone than just a camera.

This reminds me of how I got my first N900, a guy I know really like cell phones, he read somewhere that N900 was the best device, but he didn't know how to use it....sold it to me for 100$.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vzp916 For This Useful Post: