Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Installed the update -thanks a lot!
The button for preferences on keyboard is welcome addition, but I would prefer separate ability to switch between set of pre-selected languages. Now even with preferences button switching from English to Russian and back is uneasy.
Also something wrong with keyboard visualization: vertical white line of 1 pixel is displayed at the left side of the keyboard (this was an issue in previous release too)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loginin For This Useful Post:
I got an email from Desert Consulting, and he is definitely still developing Quick Voice and is currently working on a release that will support capitalization and other new features. Nice!

Until then, the best way to capitalize the first word is to dictate the word, "period," and then say the sentence you had in mind. The program knows to capitalize the word that follows the period, so you'll just have to go back and delete the opening "." Since deleting a "." can be a pain to select, I usually press the button and dictate, "Starting, period [and continuing what I really want to write blah, blah, blah]" which prints out: "Starting. Blah blah blah" Then it's easy to select text of "Starting." with a tap and delete. Also starting sentences with "I" or a name like "Megan" works, too. :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
i wonder what does the second option in the setting page does? Quick voice keyboard active/not active. It doesn't seemed to.impact anything

The Following User Says Thank You to kai_en For This Useful Post:
I've run into a bit of trouble. After reflashing, I downloaded the latest version of Quick Voice (ver. 2.1) from the Nokia store. The install went fine, but after the required reboot, ALL of my VKBs were gone.

The solution was to uninstall Quick Voice and reboot, which allowed my VKBs to reappear.

This disappearing keyboard issue was present in earlier versions of the app, but had been solved until this latest problem. Note that I did not have this problem with updating the earlier version to ver. 2.1., it only happened when installing the new software version to a device that did not have an earlier version.

First, if possible, could someone PM a .deb of the earlier version, so I can test it? It is version 1.7.0 I think.

There is more about this issue here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...24#post1322324

Last edited by Hacker; 2013-02-10 at 22:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
I downloaded and installed the latest upgrade of Quickvoice, ver. 0.2.3, a week ago, and it's been working without any problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I just bought a bluetooth headset with voice controls, but it needs the phone to have a built-in voice command support, to work.

Could anyone confirm if this app works with voice commands over a bluetooth headset, or if I could use any settings along with it to get it to work?

The bluetooth headset I bought is a BlueAnt T1, in case that helps.

Tx!

The Following User Says Thank You to PradeepDamodara For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
how to actualy voice dial with this app, not just input text/search, as it clearly states on ovi store page that it can voice dial

The Following User Says Thank You to GrimyHR For This Useful Post: