Active Topics

Closed Thread
Good point, man thank you for your advice, you are awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tomislav View Post
Now Before you go out and talk publicly about moral well, you pointed to me if you forget in one of the whatsapp messages that the phone you were are trying to sell me, you told me "ebay would probably Give more, really man, this is way to rude from you.
I was not trying to sell you the N87, you asked for a price for it and I said 250€ and just stated that eBay would probably give a better price. And do you see the phone on eBay? No. Is it still available for purchase? Yes. Not to you, though.

And I would like for administrator or moderator to look at this thread and knowing in past that I sold many items here and without any complain MR JUSSI SALONEN to come here and say that I dont own items that I sell is just rude and ridiculous, knowing my past threads here in this forum. (specialy in Buy and Sell section )
So you are saying that you own the N810 prototype you have listed on eBay, and have taken the photos on the ad?

You have already dug yourself into a pretty deep hole - don't make the walls crumble.

The Following User Says Thank You to jusutus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jusutus View Post
I was not trying to sell you the N87, you asked for a price for it and I said 250€ and just stated that eBay would probably give a better price. And do you see the phone on eBay? No. Is it still available for purchase? Yes. Not to you, though.

So you are saying that you own the N810 prototype you have listed on eBay, and have taken the photos on the ad?

You have already dug yourself into a pretty deep hole - don't make the walls crumble.
All the phones that I sold and are for sale here this forum, in buy and sell section is and was mine and in my possession and you are pulling out one phone listed on eBay and auction was ended, so is this is how much you got butthurt that you have to come and post here over and over about same thing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
The point of the buy & sell area on a forum for enthusiasts is so these enthusiasts can sell each other the devices they're no longer as enthusiastic about as before. This is not a place for resellers to scoop up some phones for cheap and then immediately sell them for ten times the price to unwitting enthusiasts on a different site.

In any case, putting an advertisement on eBay for an object you don't even own is an offense that can and will get you permanently banned from using eBay. In fact, not just that, it's also simply illegal, because it makes you a con artist. Of course, that is to be expected from someone who enters a photo competition with a 'Linux iPhone'.
Interesting that you point out this about Linux Phone, as you did not even participated in the thread/competition

The Following User Says Thank You to tomislav For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
All the phones that I sold and are for sale here this forum, in buy and sell section is and was mine and in my possession and you are pulling out one phone listed on eBay and auction was ended, so is this is how much you got butthurt that you have to come and post here over and over about same thing.
Even if you have them in possesion. I rest the moral issue.
You still need to make your own photos. Photos are copyrighted so are jusutus property. You did not pay for the photos, I guess
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
To keep it short, this is no re-selling platform and as pointed out, this forum is for enthusiasts (and Maemo derived devices only).

Please refrain from re-selling other people's devices with profit margins on this forum.

This is a kind warning. Thread closed.

Last edited by chemist; 2017-07-27 at 09:43.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread