Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by fragos View Post
Responded to an over the air upgrade to DialCentral and was upgraded to 1.2.7. Logs in OK and shows my messages but my directory is blank. It used to show my Google Voice directory. Has something changes as to directory source?
By directory I assume you mean the contact list? What list is currently selected in the combo box at top? Have you tried manually clicking refresh button?

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA
Originally Posted by epage View Post
By directory I assume you mean the contact list? What list is currently selected in the combo box at top? Have you tried manually clicking refresh button?
Thanks -- My confusion about the combo box. It offered Google Voice and works.
Personal Blog -- 3 Joe's Blog

N810 -- 5.2010.33-1

Originally Posted by Den in USA View Post
on version 1.2.8, sms beyond the width of screen is cut off, should do wrap around to next line.
I don't seem to be getting this on my n810. The text seems to wrap just fine. Maybe some oddity with virtual keyboard?

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Thanks Ed!

Killer version!

I have noticed that a few times the last message doesn't appear after a refresh.

I have to click on the message, as if I were responding, for it to show the latest text that was sent to me.

This still is wonderful.

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I have noticed that a few times the last message doesn't appear after a refresh.

I have to click on the message, as if I were responding, for it to show the latest text that was sent to me.

This still is wonderful.
I assume you mean that within a single conversation on the messages screen the last one won't appear but if you click it, it will in the SMS window? I've seen that too. I need to look into that. Right now I'm trying to work around some Qt graphical glitches on Maemo 5.

Yeah, that's right Ed.

By the way, seriously bro, amazing job with this release.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
@epage - In DialCentral, when displaying "Google Voice" there is a "#" after the "Z". I tried to add a number "1" both in front of and then at the end of a contact's name in Google Voice to see if DialCentral would place the contact at the "#" location, it did not work. What then would show up under the "#" header? Just curious.

What I am hinting at is that although I have maybe 80 contacts, I only text 20 or so. It would be convenient if I could somehow sort and list ony those 20 together (like under the "#" header).

Last edited by Den in USA; 2011-01-07 at 20:42.

Can't respond back anymore.

Screen just flashes and stays on the message screen.

Also, it tends to want to send multiple SMS by default when having many messages with several people.

My latest dialcentral.log.....

Your file of 160.4 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

Can you pm me your email addy Ed?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
@Addison - Are you running version 1.2.8? Thats what I have and I don't have any problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Den in USA For This Useful Post: