When removing multiple apps from the homescreen it now shows a notification when it's still removing another app. I don't think this was present in PR1.2.

Noticed the brightness not changing on the standby screen also. Had it connected to USB and think that's the reason why the brightness didn't change, when I pulled the USB cable the brightness seemed to be darker.

Hm, seems my post might not have been made...

Anyway PR1.3 brings me Twitter mentions and replies as notifications. There was the option for that before, but it didn't work. Now it does

Originally Posted by RobertMe View Post
When removing multiple apps from the homescreen it now shows a notification when it's still removing another app. I don't think this was present in PR1.2.
That was already in PR1.2

Originally Posted by Setok View Post
Hm, seems my post might not have been made...

Anyway PR1.3 brings me Twitter mentions and replies as notifications. There was the option for that before, but it didn't work. Now it does
Which post? Also those twitter notifications worked for me before in PR1.2. Maybe you should try a full reflash with PR1.3.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Oh , i just found a critical bug on DNS settings.When you try to change your DNS settings of your network connection , you can't type comma.On PR 1.2 that was "dot" but it seems like changed to comma and something gone wrong

Is it just me ? Can you guys try it ?

Last edited by trayhoper; 2012-07-03 at 19:53.

Originally Posted by Vesuri View Post
There are no changes in the PR1.3 update related to this.
So as it stands now, the logo/name reappeared on the lockscreen after playing a bit more with the phone, it was definitely not there for about 4 hours and after 1 reboot. But now i was playing around with the bh-221 bt/nfc headset and playing back music and it reappeared, i have no idea how or why would this happen. But in all honesty i liked it more the 4 hours without the logo/name.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I find no difference between pr1.2 and pr1.3. The optimization I was hoping for is not there. It still lags at times and stutters.
Don't bust our balls then..

Sell the muthaf***ing thing and get it over with

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Was there a sound when you move something into folders in PR1.2 ? I can't remember if there is one but PR1.3 has it.

Confirmed by azeem: there wasn't

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-07-03 at 20:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
That was already in PR1.2

Which post? Also those twitter notifications worked for me before in PR1.2. Maybe you should try a full reflash with PR1.3.
I mean I think I tried to post about that before, but apparently did not press submit or something.

Why should I reflash with PR1.3 when it now works with the OTA one? Maybe I'm alone with having had that problem, but I'm happy it now works for me.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Germany
530 Packages will be Downloaded OTA from PR1.2 to PR1.3.

Here is the list:

http://pastebin.com/jtYYuKWH

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MAX9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Eastern Europe
goddamn rotten brightness autoadjust still here