Hey guys, i have gotten me a second n9 16gb (next to my primary 64gb) and have now experienced that the 16gb one at some point just stopped registering the sim card (it showed the no sim card inserted icon on the notification bar). That happened after i installed battery icon frmo the ovi store through 3g data, after that i rebooted it a few times and tried flight mode on adn off, but still no sim card registered. I have than put the sim card into my 64gb n9 and it worked immediately, reinserting the sim into the 16gb worked than again, but it happened again the next morning and eversince it wouldnt recognise the sim card (while the 64gb does fine). Both phones are on a fresh flashed pr1.3 pr_001 with flasher and basically had the same stuff installed on it.
Does anyone have a clue what it could be?
I have in fact already dropped the 16gb n9 at a nokia care/repair center and they will probably be getting in touch with me next week, but since i freshly flashed pr 1.3 (the same version that it came with already) myself, i wonder if they would be making any issues about it and if so, did anyone experience something like this and managed to fix/pinpoint the problem?
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to crnkoj For This Useful Post:
I remember Track& Protect had an option for changing the SIM and should do something when you swap SIM.
However,I forgot to tell it when i did put a new card and nothing happened.

The Following User Says Thank You to taviman For This Useful Post:
uhm, i dont think this is applicable here, since it just has show the sim card not inserted logo and than after fiddling around some with reboots and reinserting the sim it worked for a few hours and than went blank forever

The Following User Says Thank You to crnkoj For This Useful Post: