Maybe it would be good idea to donate last device from Coding Competition pool, as it was meant for promising N900 developer, that does't have Harm device?

It seems, that everything fits here. I will ask in CC thread. Kudos to Mentalist Traceur for initiative! I would write, that it is what Council should be for, but then, I would be trolled to oblivion, so I won't

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Okay, I'll try to email lxp myself since it's been over a week and my questions are unanswered.

I'm ready to add another $20 to the lxp paypal for this work

I could put in $5-10 ... for the sake of drivers

hey, by the way, what can we do to get some programs ported over to harmattan? like: a recent version of Waze, Netflix application, Slingplayer application, Xfinity application, HBO Go. Does anyone here have the skills/ know anyone who has the skills to port these over?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Waze already has a quite brilliant port by damagedspline...You can find his thread here and the download in apps for meego...

Any news regarding this driver?

I know some people are annoyed about the sailfish questions but would this driver also work if we use an unofficial port of sailfish? And same question for Nemo mobile.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Greece
Well this driver doesn't even exist for meego,so let's hope that in the future we would have this driver in our phones first and then we can discuss about it being and in other os.

I know i just want to know if drivers ar written os specific or not. Because i want to increase my knowledge at this field.