Can someone link me a white N9 case seller? the previous link only offers cyan and blackk

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Beijing
good luck!

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
does the GPS and every other antenna working right after replacement? im expecting a cyan and white housing this week.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
does the GPS and every other antenna working right after replacement? im expecting a cyan and white housing this week.
did you get them? how did it go?

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Update from me - I managed to get everything out and unscrewed except one damn torx screw which was in mega-tight and the head got stripped. Massively annoying! So near yet so far. Borrowing a mini-dremel next weekend to kill the screw head (and potentially the N9) ... the saga continues ...

This is what happened when I changed mine
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...02#post1183902

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Czech Republic
Replacement of the cover is easy.I have replaced two covers and everything was ok.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
Update from me - I managed to get everything out and unscrewed except one damn torx screw which was in mega-tight and the head got stripped. Massively annoying! So near yet so far. Borrowing a mini-dremel next weekend to kill the screw head (and potentially the N9) ... the saga continues ...
I had the same problem with my lumia I wrote about it in my xda guide, use a larger screwdriver like T5 or T6 whichever is the next one up in size (I can't remember) worked for me ..good luck

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
Great! Thanks guys - where did you source your original parts from? The one I bought from ebay looks fake (not that obvious bar the engraved text).
Hey I have been looking at one on ebay. Who sold you the one that you think is fake? Thank you.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Mis-Post sorry