Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
UPDATE: SOLD!

Selling my Nokia N900. I used this daily from April 2010 to July 2011, a little over a year. Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition, and was always stored in soft pockets, so the screen is unscratched.

There are no issues - USB connector is tightly in place, and functioning. Keyboard is in excellent condition. Screen is responsive. There are two bright spots on the screen, but does not detract from its usability. They have been there from new.

Device will be reflashed with the latest Official Nokia firmware image.

This one has been babied, as it was the unit I was elegible to purchase via the Nokia DDP for being a Maemo Contributor.

No, I am not leaving Maemo - I just wanted to give this unit a better home as I am not using it at all these days.

Asking $140 USD (includes shipping in USA/Canada) International Shipping will be extra. I accept Paypal.

Make me an offer!

Thank you for looking!

Sale Includes:
Nokia N900
Battery Cover
Original Battery
External Battery Charger
Original Box
Nokia leatherette case
Stylus
CA 146C adapter
AC 10E wall charger (European plug, came with N900)

Missing: earphones, USB cable

Name:  12070093.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  37.4 KB

Last edited by EIPI; 2012-07-27 at 17:57. Reason: added that offers are accepted!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
Hi EIPI - sent PM!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
Thanks to EIPI for a nice introduction to the Maemo Forum and the Buy & Sell thread!

Keatsfan

BTW - Received the phone and all is good. Thanks, again, for an easy transaction!

keatsfan

The Following User Says Thank You to keatsfan For This Useful Post:

Tags
for sale, nokia n900